Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us face the ugly truth; we not not very good. However we are not bad enough to require the skills of Sam Allardyce. Furthermore being a club of our standing we shouldn't even consider employing a person of his ilk.

I disagree I think we'd be certain of avoiding relegation with Allardyce in charge, which now looks more and more certain with every passing hour.

The fact that the incumbent is openly available at 7/1 tells you all you need to know.

How you can you be certain we would not get relegated?

What exactly is the Big Sam going to do to change things??

If Tuchel is a non-runner and that does appear to be the case, you'd rather have Dyche or Unsworth - because those are the only other options? I cannot honestly see why you'd gamble on Silva if that's the alternative you are proposing?
Think the tuft would like the job.

How you can you be certain we would not get relegated?

What exactly is the Big Sam going to do to change things??
You know as well as I do that he has never relegated a club and he has taken over far worse circumstances than we are in now. Plus Mosh will presumably throw money in Jan if the situation is as bad as it is now.

Anyway its all irrelevant as it does appear to be approaching a done deal at this point.

I can imagine him doing this again when Lovren rolls about 15 times

giphy.gif

Love him already.

You know as well as I do that he has never relegated a club and he has taken over far worse circumstances than we are in now. Plus Mosh will presumably throw money in Jan if the situation is as bad as it is now.

Is there nothing specific you think he’s going to improve us on?

Recently, everything is going wrong. Quite how everyone is convinced that Sam is somehow immune to this is scaring me.

Just please consider the alternative for one minute: he fails (for the first time), he walks, he gets paid millions in compo, just like the last two managers who probably cost the club 14-15 million maybe in compo, and we’re worse off.

Last week at work I threw 23 balls of paper in the bin one after the other. They think I’m a legend and would probably bet there wallets on my free throws. Think I can keep it up???

Status
Not open for further replies.