David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was very respectful of him tbh, even if he didn't necessarily agree with his management style or tactics.

Really hope he does well during his spell in charge. Personally I'd give him until Xmas, and hope that it be extended until end of season as that would mean he is doing well.

Loved his comments on Ross.
Yeah his comments on Ross were spot on, if Unsworth has anything to do with it he'll be staying. Makes a massive change from Koeman!

Thought he was very respectful of him tbh, even if he didn't necessarily agree with his management style or tactics.

Really hope he does well during his spell in charge. Personally I'd give him until Xmas, and hope that it be extended until end of season as that would mean he is doing well.

Loved his comments on Ross.
oh absolutely, i thought he was very repsectful just not a fan. I remember when he took over for Roberto and you could see he was gutted he'd left. Maybe not because he thought he'd turn it around but because you could tell he liked the guy. None of that this time.

Unsworth spends the majority of the season managing from the stands after an unfortunate incident involved him charging onto the pitch and driving his imaginary horn into the backside of several Liverpool players in the Goodison derby. He's heavily criticised for his actions but, luckily, he has recently developed extremely thick skin.

lollollollollollollollollol

solid gold

Personally I would like our new manager whoever it may be to get us safely up into the top half of the table away from releg zone by season end and never mind cups. has to be a year of consolidation.
Said before I can see us finishing 7th. Which is basically what you're saying too. Can't see there being many points separating 7th/13th. If this season turns into a year of stagnation that would be a massive positive on how I was feeling 24 hours ago.

First time i have enjoyed an Everton Press conference in months. He came across brilliantly and said all the right things. In the first 5 minutes, he used the word 'We' more than RK did in 16 months. Great comments and man management with Barkley too. You just cannot buy that attitude and passion no matter what the profile of a manager is. Hope it goes well for him and he gets a decent run with his opportunity. We could do a lot worse than Unsy. ;)

He spoke brilliantly.

In the main, he has simplified it.

That will be reflected in the teamsheet tomorrow.

Every player will have a set role and every player will know their job.

If they don't do that job they will be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.