David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the lot have gone including Dunc who may be given a lower position now - feel sorry for him trying to learn of that Chump!
Guess we'll only know how effective they were if Jags or Baines release a biography in a few years. I can't really see what Ferguson does tbh.

I heard the lot have gone including Dunc who may be given a lower position now - feel sorry for him trying to learn of that Chump!

Excellent, that means they've got an outside manager and his full team lined up already.

Hopefully Unsworth enjoys Wednesday night, good luck Rhino.

I see you are anti unsworth before he has a go at the next few games - heres our last manager aftewr a 5-2 mauling at home later that night-
300382.jpg

Don,t bother mate your wasting your time with a few on here.
Same players but better organisation is the name of the game with the players behind him.
Looking forward now to the games ahead.

He's not getting the job, relax.

His idea though that Unsworth needs lots of time to prove himself is nuts. The January window is right around the corner. Obvious, Walsh is still the DofF, but a new manager at least is going to want to give their input as to what the team needs are. So this can't go on for very long. There's also no way they weren't in contact with candidates unless they are incompetent. If they didn't think they could get someone great in, my guess is that they would've given Koeman more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.