David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 23s v chelsea under 23s away won 3-0 under unsworth they were unbeaten - they had hazzard playing on his come back won 3-0 with fast football catching a very good team on the break - i am not blithering if you have a look at the under 23s last years Champions - you can see Unsys tactics are poles apart from RK's!
He also manages to win games against the odds is what we need right now give him time!

Which games Joe? The games with kids in them. Oh, Hazard was playing? I bet he really tried hard that afternoon.

Moshiri writes the cheques, Moshiri gets to pick and choose the boss. His first choice wasn't great, neither was Kenwright's choice before that. this time we're in the bottom three and no-one can afford to get it wrong.

That's right mate, Unsworth is inheriting a side with Leo Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo in it.

Craig Shakespeare levels of madness giving it full time to Unsworth.
Even someone without any knowledge of football would manage to guide them to the top 2 of la liga

The quality of players they have it’s very difficult not to do well!
Do Everton have the players of Real or Barca.

No.
Jesus Christ have a little positivity, it's still and achievement to win the champions league (muiltple times in peps case) and both these guys hadn't managed at that level before taking the jobs

My point was, unsworth could be successful

1y5jju.jpg

Jesus Christ have a little positivity, it's still and achievement to win the champions league (muiltple times in peps case) and both these guys hadn't managed at that level before taking the jobs

I didn’t once say he couldn’t be successful

I just expressed a doubt on his level of experience that’s all

But it is incomparable. Those two inherited two of the best club sides ever put together, with some all-time great players in them. Unsworth will still have the choice of Holgate, Kenny or Martina at right back, or Jags / Williams at CB.

Which games Joe? The games with kids in them. Oh, Hazard was playing? I bet he really tried hard that afternoon.

Moshiri writes the cheques, Moshiri gets to pick and choose the boss. His first choice wasn't great, neither was Kenwright's choice before that. this time we're in the bottom three and no-one can afford to get it wrong.
It was night time get somethin right orly!

But it is incomparable. Those two inherited two of the best club sides ever put together, with some all-time great players in them. Unsworth will still have the choice of Holgate, Kenny or Martina at right back, or Jags / Williams at CB.
He'll sack them both off and go Feeney alongside Keane. We won't concede a goal in the league for the rest of the season and finish on 96 points, thus winning the league.
Then Trump will launch a nuclear strike on North Korea and bring about the third world war.

I see you are anti unsworth before he has a go at the next few games - heres our last manager aftewr a 5-2 mauling at home later that night-
300382.jpg

Not said I was anti-Unsworth at all Joey - only that the players can't be allowed to pick their boss. We'd have had Stubbs last time if they'd been allowed to do that.

Outside, established coach. That's what we need.

Not said I was anti-Unsworth at all Joey - only that the players can't be allowed to pick their boss. We'd have had Stubbs last time if they'd been allowed to do that.

Outside, established coach. That's what we need.
Like the one above in the picture = marvelous all our trophies have been won by former players since 1963!

Status
Not open for further replies.