Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atalanta beat sassuolo 2-1 today,they didn't look anything special but they probably fancy it if they watched yesterday's rubbish
yep, i was at the stadium and the match was the worst one played by Atalanta so far despite the win. Few key players were left on the bench at the beginning for some more rest in view of next thursday match. I couldn't watvh Everton's match vs Spurs but reading the forum it seems it was a half disaster...

yep, i was at the stadium and the match was the worst one played by Atalanta so far despite the win. Few key players were left on the bench at the beginning for some more rest in view of next thursday match. I couldn't watvh Everton's match vs Spurs but reading the forum it seems it was a half disaster...
shame Thursdays game isn't in bergamo,the ground and atmosphere looked good even in the rain.
I think playing in reggio will be to evertons advantage,
not much confidence at the moment though!

So Sassuolo playing away to Atalanta lost at their own ground!

The fact that Everton were given 4k tickets for a 21k stadium suggests that plenty of Atalanta fans aren't expected to travel from Bergamo to the game.

For me, fly Gatwick to Milan Thurs morning, transfer to Parma and then onto the game a few hours later, then Thurs overnight back in Parma, fly back Friday evening to Gatwick. Should mean a decent 4 hours of so looking round the old parts of Parma on the Friday.

Hi guys, I'm a german football fan from Berlin, who has been on Everton home games in the last few seasons during holidays. Right now I'm on holiday in Italy and just found out that Everton plays pretty close. I was just about to order tickets online - but only postal delivery was possible. Since I doubt the tickets to be in Italy in three days I was just curious if there will be any chance to buy tickets at MAPEI Stadium for the away sector or if there is another way for me to get two tickets? I already wrote a request to the club, but the automatic message replied something like "it could take up to 14 days till I get an answer". So hopefully I'll see you on Thursday.
There will b plenty of blues with spare tickets for the away end mate, don't worry about it!

The fact that Everton were given 4k tickets for a 21k stadium suggests that plenty of Atalanta fans aren't expected to travel from Bergamo to the game.

For me, fly Gatwick to Milan Thurs morning, transfer to Parma and then onto the game a few hours later, then Thurs overnight back in Parma, fly back Friday evening to Gatwick. Should mean a decent 4 hours of so looking round the old parts of Parma on the Friday.

no mate it was played in Bergamo, it's only the Europa games that Atalanta have to move as stadium not up to spec

Not picking up much chat on this fixture: has anyone any idea as to where we may be congregating before the game - and afterwards for those who are staying overnight in Reggio Emilia?

I think about 15k fans from Bergamo will be at Reggio Emilia Mapei Stadium. It's a huge number considering that it is a working day and Reggio Emilia is about 200km away from Bergamo. Of course if match was played in bergamo for sure it would had been sold out.
Also, tickets for this single match are over-priced at more than 50 quids (65 euro!) because atalanta's fan end was sold out in two days by season ticket holders.
Everton got 4k tickets because away fans' end holds 4k people and no home fans are allowed here for Uefa safety rules. Price of away end tickets is reasonable (i guess 20 pounds more or less).

shame Thursdays game isn't in bergamo,the ground and atmosphere looked good even in the rain.
I think playing in reggio will be to evertons advantage,
not much confidence at the moment though!
Sure, because Bergamo's stadium is said to be the most "british alike stadium" in Italy for their fans' being so warm and close to the pitch. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we will be "loud" also in Reggio Emilia since it is our europe "come back" match after 26 years and against a UK top team... it's a dream coming true for many dea's fans!

Sure, because Bergamo's stadium is said to be the most "british alike stadium" in Italy for their fans' being so warm and close to the pitch. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we will be "loud" also in Reggio Emilia since it is our europe "come back" match after 26 years and against a UK top team... it's a dream coming true for many dea's fans!
Do you think there will be a friendly atmosphere in town before the match?

Do you think there will be a friendly atmosphere in town before the match?
I really do hope so!
Anyway, atalanta's mob has a long history of "situations" despite being from a little provincial town. Especially in the 80s and 90s they were among the most feared mob (ultras) and often caused troubles anywhere in Italy even against big teams' mobs like juventus, inter milan, Ac Rome, Naples. In the last 10 years police had gone down hard against them (all over Italy actually) banning almost everyone from sport matches and in the last couple of years there were no more trouble with them also because they are all watched closely. Anyway, they did every year till a couple of years ago a fantastic festival called "Festa della Dea" during summertime where every night over 10k fans joined together to meet and great new and old players and that was really a fantastic show for all fans ()
Peace, love, beer and a nice match!

Status
Not open for further replies.