Homepage Update: Chelsea Barkley Bid Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Crocked permantly' but wouldn't stop him playing?
Chelsea play along with the story that he turned them down, why?
'To protect Chelsea's part of the deal'. Er what?

Sounds a lot of nonsense.

I got the impression its a degenerative injury; not a physio myself but the hamstring pull is a consequence of it. It may be similar to Sturridge in that all his injuries are due to degenerative issues.

I would think they can play along to get him at a much lesser value in January or on a free. I have no idea. It may be due to wanting to 'be seen to trying'..who knows. I can only repeat what I was told I am afraid.

End of day, he has had a groin injury in the first week of pre season and now a hamstring. It may be were not being told the full end of the stick but like I say, I can only repeat what I was told.

Aforementioned physio works for the club, has his own practice and lives in Lancashire. Also works for an education authority.

I got the impression its a degenerative injury; not a physio myself but the hamstring pull is a consequence of it. It may be similar to Sturridge in that all his injuries are due to degenerative issues.

I would think they can play along to get him at a much lesser value in January or on a free. I have no idea. It may be due to wanting to 'be seen to trying'..who knows. I can only repeat what I was told I am afraid.

End of day, he has had a groin injury in the first week of pre season and now a hamstring. It may be were not being told the full end of the stick but like I say, I can only repeat what I was told.

Aforementioned physio works for the club, has his own practice and lives in Lancashire. Also works for an education authority.

If it's supposedly being kept quiet or we aren't being given the full picture then I'm sure the physio in question is absolutely made up that you've posted it on here and then given enough info to identify who the physio is.

If it's supposedly being kept quiet or we aren't being given the full picture then I'm sure the physio in question is absolutely made up that you've posted it on here and then given enough info to identify who the physio is.

Doubt he cares and that the Internet forum is that significant to be fair.

Interesting, as one of the TEF ITK's said a couple of weeks ago that it was a bad one and a lot worse than first thought. Didnt mention anything about long term prognosis but just said its a lot worse than whats being reported.

Had an interesting chat today.

An Everton physio reckons Ross injury is very bad and long term damage caused.

Whilst it won't stop him playing Chelsea pulled out the deal when injury severity became apparent.

In the words of the physio, the boy is crocked permanently now.
Everton/Chelsea agreed damage limitation exercise in order to protect both interests in the deal.

The hamstring pull is a consequence of the degenerative nature of this injury being referred to.

I have no reason to doubt posters mate, but not sure why the club offer him 100k per week if this is known about?

Interesting, as one of the TEF ITK's said a couple of weeks ago that it was a bad one and a lot worse than first thought. Didnt mention anything about long term prognosis but just said its a lot worse than whats being reported.

O yeah i forgot about that

Mental/personal problems.....girls...chicken. .

Status
Not open for further replies.