Homepage Update: Chelsea Barkley Bid Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an interesting chat today.

An Everton physio reckons Ross injury is very bad and long term damage caused.

Whilst it won't stop him playing Chelsea pulled out the deal when injury severity became apparent.

In the words of the physio, the boy is crocked permanently now.
Everton/Chelsea agreed damage limitation exercise in order to protect both interests in the deal.

The hamstring pull is a consequence of the degenerative nature of this injury being referred to.

Whilst it won't stop him playing Chelsea pulled out the deal when injury severity became apparent.

Everton/Chelsea agreed damage limitation exercise in order to protect both interests in the deal.

The hamstring pull is a consequence of the degenerative nature of this injury being referred to.

hi esk

If that was true I imagine he must be kicking himself for not signing that deal

I could believe that scenario, now the rat is saying there was no medical anyway, either way we should pull the contract offer

If that's true, then why did Moshiri himself say live on TV that he was having a medical? If it was damage limitation then Moshiri would never have mentioned it surely? Also, I'm pretty sure football is a fairly close knit community, keeping something like that secret would be close to impossible, and anyway, pretty irrelevant because he'd still have to pass a medical at whatever club he moves to

If that's true, then why did Moshiri himself say live on TV that he was having a medical? If it was damage limitation then Moshiri would never have mentioned it surely? Also, I'm pretty sure football is a fairly close knit community, keeping something like that secret would be close to impossible, and anyway, pretty irrelevant because he'd still have to pass a medical at whatever club he moves to
Because at that time he might of believed he did have a medical, so was told wrong information, I dont understand why Moshiri said anything to be honest, but Barkley has hung him out to dry, lets hope he is ruthless and dosent stand for it

Because at that time he might of believed he did have a medical, so was told wrong information, I dont understand why Moshiri said anything to be honest, but Barkley has hung him out to dry, lets hope he is ruthless and dosent stand for it
Yeah but the lad I was replying too has suggested he did in fact have a medical but it was Chelsea who pulled the plug due to a substantial injury, and that both Chelsea and Everton both agreed to cover it up (for better use of a phrase) to cover both parties. But if that was the case, Moshiri wouldn't have even mentioned the medical. Unless he jumped the gun and hadn't been informed of the medical results. But you'd like to think that the major shareholder would know what's going on at the club.... but then again this is Everton...

Yeah but the lad I was replying too has suggested he did in fact have a medical but it was Chelsea who pulled the plug due to a substantial injury, and that both Chelsea and Everton both agreed to cover it up (for better use of a phrase) to cover both parties. But if that was the case, Moshiri wouldn't have even mentioned the medical. Unless he jumped the gun and hadn't been informed of the medical results. But you'd like to think that the major shareholder would know what's going on at the club.... but then again this is Everton...

Suspect the medical was mentioned to protect the club . Probably due to possibility of Barkley people denying it.

The fact he has come out now totally undermines Moshiri and possibly very symbolic of Ross and people in the negotiations.

In that scenario would he not just sign here and ride the contract not being able to play properly?

Doesn't make any sense that I'm afraid.

It may only have come to light in Chelsea medical tbf.

Good thinking but I can't see it. Aren't medicals very basic, we must have given him a full assessment of his injury since it happened

Saying that he would surely have known about it before he turned up to the medical?

Status
Not open for further replies.