The Farhad Moshiri interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have done incredible business probably as good if not better than us. Their failure to strengthen in defence doesn't really matter if they are beating arsenal 4-0 at home and we can barely get over the line against Stoke. We needed a striker more than they needed a defender.

Coutinho has also spoken to neymar and neymar has convinced him he would regret moving to Barca. Seems coutinho is happy to stay now.

hahahaha okay, that private convo made it into the public domain how?

That arsenal game was just one, we got the same amount of points for "barely getting the ball over the line" vs stoke. They've bought tgree attacking midfielders when they were already stockpiled in that position. They showed vs watford that anyone can bully them from set pieces, and they apparently struggled vs a woeful palace. Arsenal are a bit of a joke atm, they've failed to rectify their weaknesses in the exact same manner.

If i was a liverpool fan i'd be truly gutted they didn't take the money for coutinho, could have done some real bolstering with that money, it was amateur tbh.

Or you could say a certain club had backed themselves into a corner so they couldn't sell a player who has refused to playfor them, faked injuries then made himself available for his country, told the manager to not put him in the champions leauge squad, totally disrespected the club again and again, will probably end up having a negative impact on the whole squad and will end up going anyway but now for drastically less then they originally got offered. Or that they made out like they were going to bring in vvd, keita and lemar and ended up bringing in one of the most bang avarage for 35 million pounds

Oh and we broke our transfer record twice as well (not that it matters) pickford was 30 million and sigurdsson was 45 million.

Depends on how you spin it I suppose
Nope only once

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-everton/transferrekorde/verein/29

Coutinho wanted to go to Barca who can blame him but he hasn't and it appears neymar may have also convinced him that a move to Barca would not have been beneficial to him. Maybe coutinho will regret the way he acted but the key point is he is staying which imo makes then even stronger now.

"He wants to consider his position until the january window" and "Technichally he will be with us", is what Farhad Moshiri stuttered out on live Sky TV with Jim White. It's still early on and I'm sorry for the quality, but here's the whole thing in two parts. Feel free to post a better clip.

So, how awkward was that? What are we reading into this? Will Oumar Niasse stay another 6 months? Will we ever see Barkley play for us again?

This is not only a kneejerk thing, i am genuinely curious about how this interview changed your perception of the chairman Moshiri, who frankly seemed to be rather popular in here.

Fraud? Or just genuinely unprepared and just not versed in showmanship like Kenwright?

IMG_1802.JPG

OUT.

Utterly embarrasing. And seems to be setting koeman up for a fall. "This squad is now 80% his" "We hope for top 6". Unprofessional in the extreme for someone with such supposed business acumen to do an interview on live TV whilst being utterly unprepared. His name is Vlasic by the way.

He clearly has done good things off field but this kind of thing, that he continues to persist in doing, despite the ridiculous mccarthy stuff last year, is totally cringeworthy and amateurish.

hahahaha okay, that private convo made it into the public domain how?

That arsenal game was just one, we got the same amount of points for "barely getting the ball over the line" vs stoke. They've bought tgree attacking midfielders when they were already stockpiled in that position. They showed vs watford that anyone can bully them from set pieces, and they apparently struggled vs a woeful palace. Arsenal are a bit of a joke atm, they've failed to rectify their weaknesses in the exact same manner.

If i was a liverpool fan i'd be truly gutted they didn't take the money for coutinho, could have done some real bolstering with that money, it was amateur tbh.
I guess we will find out won't we

You seem to be very narrow minded though

Absolute disgrace.

Starting to think he's a fake and part of Kenwright's cronies and another vacuous mouthpiece. Having serious doubts about the legitimacy of the new stadium now after this crap.

Not getting a recognised striker is unforgivable. Suggesting we may not need one whilst the manager has been saying we definitely need one is a disgrace.

Fuming

Status
Not open for further replies.