Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same difference though: we had other more pressing priorities.

If we'd secured a great CF and Sigurdsson was still there and available - THEN offer a tiny bit more than £35M for him...but not much more.

That would have been the sensible way to go.
To be honest we bid it thinking Ross was out the door for a similar fee.

Same difference though: we had other more pressing priorities.

If we'd secured a great CF and Sigurdsson was still there and available - THEN offer a tiny bit more than £35M for him...but not much more.

That would have been the sensible way to go.

if only everybody at the club had Dave's insight and knowledge then we would not be in the real mess we are in now.

Jelavic is known as one of the biggests flops in the Belgian League. 24 games for Zulte Waregem 3 or 4 goals.
Doesn't surprise me mate.

Good luck to the lad like. He rode his wave of hype well and even looked the part for a few fleeting months. But (lack of) class will always shine through.

Bearing in mind this is the transfer rumour thread, how many pages ago was the last actual rumour other than Eggs excellent daily round-up....

Doesn't surprise me mate.

Good luck to the lad like. He rode his wave of hype well and even looked the part for a few fleeting months. But (lack of) class will always shine through.

seems to happen alot with strikers doesnt it? why i am always wary of new signings having a great start

Status
Not open for further replies.