2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't play right back though lads right? Right?
He can defend wherever he is asked. The question is- can he provide width so Koeman can play a system without wingers? The answer is still no at this point in time. The field ends up narrow and we become predictable. He played very well last night though.

He can defend wherever he is asked. The question is- can he provide width so Koeman can play a system without wingers? The answer is still no at this point in time. The field ends up narrow and we become predictable. He played very well last night though.
He played right back last night as part of a a four and five and was largely fantastic Diesel you monster.

Now do the right thing and apologise or the vaults shall show you zero mercy sir.

Totally agree re the first part, particularly last Thursday in the home leg against Split ,Kenny's attacking intent would have shone through. Although I was happy with Holgate's performance last night.

It's almost as though Koeman hasn't seen both Holgate and Kenny in training and decided that Holgate is the more advanced of the two,

Thank god we have the internet to put things right.

He played right back last night as part of a a four and five and was largely fantastic Diesel you monster.

Now do the right thing and apologise or the vaults shall show you zero mercy sir.
He still has some questions to answer offensively. Can he bicycle cross it into the box or switch the field with a rainbow back-heel? I still have my doubts.

Played ok last night despite the mistake. Over the last year, pretty average and needs loads of work on distribution...needs time to get better

It's almost as though Koeman hasn't seen both Holgate and Kenny in training and decided that Holgate is the more advanced of the two,

Thank god we have the internet to put things right.

Do you think his ommision of Kenny may have anything to do with that video of him dancing and singing after the world cup win?
"something tells me Holgate's a centre haaaaaaaallf"

Its not exactly backing up your team mate, and questions Koemans selection, Koeman seems like he wouldnt look favouribly on that sort of thing

Do you think his ommision of Kenny may have anything to do with that video of him dancing and singing after the world cup win?

Its not exactly backing up your team mate, and questions Koemans selection, Koeman seems like he wouldnt look favouribly on that sort of thing
It was in very poor taste, but the other teammates looked to be in on it as well including DCL. Koeman probably wasn't very pleased though

I don't know mate, I think Ronko will just pick the best man for the job regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.