Match Thread Manchester City v Everton (Mon 21 Aug 2017, 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people acting like it was 11 v 11 and we earned a point. We had a man advantage and City played like they had a two man advantage.

A point is a point but being a man up surely you come out at half and try for a second.

Rooney just now: "we had a plan given to us to get men behind the ball and frustrate City"

Great. Just 'kin great.

Logging off here now because there's some things I'd like to say about the mentality of this manager and I'd best not.

Disgusted. Utterly disgusted.

Early days mate, loads of new players, what did you expect before the game started ?......

Would have taken a draw of course like pretty much everyone here, but the reality is those 3 points should have been ours, we basically caved in 2nd half against a team with 10 vs our 11, pissed off because we've literally pissed away 2 points by inviting City to dominate us, total cuckold display.

A lot of people acting like it was 11 v 11 and we earned a point. We had a man advantage and City played like they had a two man advantage.

A point is a point but being a man up surely you come out at half and try for a second.
Its game management. As I say, one mistake...

Gutted we coughed up 2 points, I see it as points lost not a point gained. We were brilliant until we switched formation. Anyways, we got something from Ethiad so there is a smile there somewhere. 5am goin' back to bed before work in a few hrs. Peace.

that city team is just ridiculously fit

2nd league game with 10 men and they play like that

de bruyne, silva, aguero, sterling et al just buzzing round non stop giving us the run round

its just ridiculous how good they are

Status
Not open for further replies.