The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bother going to the away game tbh. Brondby fans were attacked at their apartments last time.

After what happened at Goodison, I expect someone to catch a beating.

Sadly, there are lowlifes whose sole purpose in life is crap like this. Passion my ass. The vast majority of the country shares the embarrasement and resentment towards them.

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/20...-apartmana-petorica-ozlijedjenih-/986300.aspx

tucnjava_ss_riga_torcida.jpg

20 Split associated persons attacked 5 Brondy fans inside and outside their apartments according to that also.

REDDIT on the topic. That was 14 days ago.

Everton should be categorising this game as HIGH RISK and should be warning our fans about the potential problems they might face out in Croatia.

Nothing has come from EFC about this.

Look at what happened last night!

Expect late night banging, flares and air horns at their hotel the night before the match.

If I were Moshiri, I'd be hiring the ... A-Team or something.

ex military security.

Looks like we're all going to need it.

Moshiri needs to hire private security for our team as well.

Plenty of it given what we're likely to see over there.

That was in March 2017. Three months ago. It took almost 5 minutes for police to apprehend that person with an iron bar.
Absolutely. That's a given.

Tips for the fans travelling to Split:

Stay in the touristy areas(the port/riva/the palace)
go to the beach and enjoy the day(bacvice)
conceal Everton insignia
when you arrive at the stadium(if there's no transport organised otherwise), proceed straight for the entrance.
if we lose or win, don't hang about, bail outta there and stay in cops' vision.
there will be plenty of cops so use that and you'll be safe.

any other day than match day you would have a wonderful experience here but the circumstances are as they are.

enjoy and good luck.

Tips for the fans travelling to Split:

Stay in the touristy areas(the port/riva/the palace)
go to the beach and enjoy the day(bacvice)
when you arrive at the stadium(if there's no transport organised otherwise), proceed straight for the entrance.
if we lose or win, don't hang about, bail outta there and stay in cops' vision.
there will be plenty of cops so use that and you'll be safe.

enjoy and good luck. any other day than match day you would have a wonderful experience here but the circumstances are as they are.

Watch out for 'spotters' in the airport as well.

Allegedly they wait and follow people back to their apartments for the purposes of all the above.

If you're wearing Everton stuff you may as well paint a bulls-eye on yourself.

Watch out for 'spotters' in the airport as well.

Allegedly they wait and follow people back to their apartments for the purposes of all the above.

If you're wearing Everton stuff you may as well paint a bulls-eye on yourself.
Yeah not wearing Everton insignia is a given, but added to the post anyways.

There's a lot of traffic at the airport so I wouldn't be worried about that at all.

Yeah not wearing Everton insignia is a given, but added to the post anyways.

There's a lot of traffic at the airport so I wouldn't be worried about that at all.

Apparently most of the 'hooligan element' takes 'very seriously' all the stuff that gets written on the internet.

These sad acts should just grow up. Truly.

I've waited 30 odd years for Everton to build a team to win stuff. Not arsed about some club I'll never probably have to see again in my lifetime kicking off.

Apparently most of the 'hooligan element' takes 'very seriously' all the stuff that gets written on the internet.

These sad acts should just grow up. Truly.

I've waited 30 odd years for Everton to build a team to win stuff. Not arsed about some club I'll never probably have to see again in my lifetime kicking off.
True ! Total losers that we'll never meet again !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sp...ies-attack-referee-football-game-Croatia.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-fined-10-000-hooligan-iron-bar-incident.html

Croatian club Hajduk fined £10,000 and must play two games behind closed doors after hooligan chased referee with a metal bar
  • Croatian club Hajduk have been fined around £10,000 for incidents relating to their recent fixture against Rijeka
  • They will also have to play two games behind closed doors in an empty stadium
  • Saturday's game was interrupted twice over racist chants, flares and an intruder
  • Four fans arrested for 'inciting violence and hatred' during the match
  • The intruder was carrying a metal bar but was ushered off the pitch by players

PUBLISHED: 17:19, 15 March 2017 | UPDATED: 17:35, 15 March 2017

3E3B73EA00000578-0-image-m-61_1489452308065.jpg

This is not inspiring confidence that our fans will be safe over there.

Seen that video, again it's all bravado from a wannabe hard man, he has zero intention to do anything, he just knows it'll make him look good with the other small penis beauts, when he's finally arrested he's clutching at his hood terrified that his bird or his boss might see his ugly mush

Edit: swerve those running tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.