The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, Brits I've met are uncultured swine with questionable drinking culture and lack of respect for others. Yet I don't in one way believe they represent the rest of the population.
Do the same.
The British uncultured? Weren't your lads just charging round shirtless breaking chairs at a footy match and throwing hands at each other?
Nah, you're right mate.

There's clear footage of a guy in a white tshirt punching a steward then jumping back into the crowds.

Tell your mate. Yeah. 'Heroic'.
Think more of our lot got pulled from the Park end than their lot got pulled from theirs, one of our security stewards seems to get great pleasure in doing this each game.

Best of luck to the Blues going over next week, we've seen less than 2,000 of these blurts in action so a 30k stadium full of them might be a little wayward. If the statement by Brian Labone is true, and it is, that one blue is worth 20 reds; then one blue is worth about 10 thousand Split farmhands.
Isn't their average attendance 10k only

There is footage of two toffees being arrested and dragged away for running out of the PL stand in the direction of the Croats, yet somehow the Croats filmed throwing seats and sucker punching a steward seem to have gone unpunished? I presume the two lads will never see the inside of GP again yet the Croats go unpunished? How in God's name does that work?

In my experience, having spoken at length to around 10 of them over the years, it very much is the representation of them.

I hope this is in sarcasm font? I have always found Croatians to be very nice people and appreciative of my visiting their beautiful country. Split fans last night were something else.

I hope this is in sarcasm font? I have always found Croatians to be very nice people and appreciative of my visiting their beautiful country. Split fans last night were something else.

Well they cant be that bad if I still speak with them can they.

Im just discussing my experiences with them, I never even mentioned how disgustingly racist and misogynic they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.