The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe our fans are getting the blame for this.

I put it in the other thread.

I was in concert square talking to a couple of them, and they literally went

"We appreciate your hospitality into your city, and next week we hope you love our city, but your fans are going to die. We now are older but the young Torcida see it as a prize to fight the Big English Teams, so beware, do not wear colours what so ever"

:lol:

Can't wait!

Can't believe our fans are getting the blame for this.

I put it in the other thread.

I was in concert square talking to a couple of them, and they literally went

"We appreciate your hospitality into your city, and next week we hope you love our city, but your fans are going to die. We now are older but the young Torcida see it as a prize to fight the Big English Teams, so beware, do not wear colours what so ever"

lol

Can't wait!
I'm ready.

hqdefault.jpg

That action was wrong too - and uefa wouldn't do the same today because it would be financially idiotic. Also because it's not right! It's the action of the clueless in charge. Were you ever in a class where everyone was punished because two or three kids were being picks, and the teacher was weak? It just breeds resentment in the majority.

I appreciate that but how many times are these countries going to be allowed to get away with their violent and racist behavior with no real punishment, time and again they are fined or ordered to play behind closed doors, but still it goes on. Unfortunately for the message to get across the innocent sometimes have to suffer.

Disgraceful behaviour from them last night. That lad in white hitting the steward being one of the more cowardly acts of the night. But mostly it looked like a lot of shouting and jumping down acting like they wanted to cause some damage and not a lot of action (thankfully). May be a different story over there, especially if they know they're heading out late on in the game and don't care about the repercussions.

But also think it's important not to tarnish their whole support based on the actions of some. It's obviously a different culture in these places, a ridiculous one at that (especially in this era), but our fans will have to be sensible over there.

I wonder if/when there will be an announcement from UEFA/Their Police/Everton about next week and whether there will be any sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.