Ticket office issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
Just had confirmation of my H Split Home ticket on the Auto Cup scheme.

No mention of my lad's ticket.

They were supposed to have sorted this out.

Come on Everton. Sort it out please.

Yeah, I asked to upload my ticket to my season card and i'm just get "STNumber" not recognised.

So they're asking me to print it.

Yeah, I asked to upload my ticket to my season card and i'm just get "STNumber" not recognised.

They got that bit right on mine :
"You will now be able to use your season card as normal, to gain access".

Not sure what you mean. Are you in the Auto Cup scheme?
Where are you getting that "not recognised" message?

They got that bit right on mine :
"You will now be able to use your season card as normal, to gain access".

Not sure what you mean. Are you in the Auto Cup scheme?
Where are you getting that "not recognised" message?

Not in the Auto-Cup, there may be games I can't attend.. So don't see the point, but you can still buy your tickets now, if you're a ST via the ticket portal. Maybe it'll work tomorrow from 2, it recognised my pin on my ST so, not sure why it's being a bit iffy.

Where can you see your purchase history on the website? I went down yesterday to get a City ticket but they didnt have the actual tickets in the box office, said they would post it, but ive had no email to confirm the purchase like normal, wanted to check its actual on my record as i paid in cash

Where can you see your purchase history on the website? I went down yesterday to get a City ticket but they didnt have the actual tickets in the box office, said they would post it, but ive had no email to confirm the purchase like normal, wanted to check its actual on my record as i paid in cash
Right hand side of the page, "Client account", click on Tickets , in the Tickets section. I don't understand why it's not in order history !.

Right hand side of the page, "Client account", click on Tickets , in the Tickets section. I don't understand why it's not in order history !.

Got it, nice one mate, yeah they seem to making odd changes to something that worked fine

Just had confirmation of my H Split Home ticket on the Auto Cup scheme.

No mention of my lad's ticket.

They were supposed to have sorted this out.

Come on Everton. Sort it out please.

On another issue I am part of the membership scheme as I have lived in Edinburgh for the past 13 years but go to as many games as I can after being a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember. The club said that the members would get priority after the season ticket holders have bought cup tickets and before tickets go on general sale. I know that there is only limited time for this Europa League game but surely the club could give members some time for this game (there is no priority for members for the game season ticket holder have until close of play on the 8th and general sale from 8 am on the 9th. So there is no real benefit of being a member

On another issue I am part of the membership scheme as I have lived in Edinburgh for the past 13 years but go to as many games as I can after being a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember. The club said that the members would get priority after the season ticket holders have bought cup tickets and before tickets go on general sale. I know that there is only limited time for this Europa League game but surely the club could give members some time for this game (there is no priority for members for the game season ticket holder have until close of play on the 8th and general sale from 8 am on the 9th. So there is no real benefit of being a member

That's poor. You'd think they'd give you a day at least.

What time did you go down, I was there around 9.45 and got mine, then got the confirmation email a very short while after.

I'm slightly confused as I paid for my home ticket and it said 'load to season card', so I pressed that and the details were already filled in automatically. Thought that would be sound?

The problem being I don't recognise the 'fortress number' it has supposedly uploaded to???

I have tried ringing Everton but it basically gave me a message saying they can't take calls and to try again later, so I've sent them an email ticket.

Cba turning up to the game and having to mess about!

I'm slightly confused as I paid for my home ticket and it said 'load to season card', so I pressed that and the details were already filled in automatically. Thought that would be sound?

The problem being I don't recognise the 'fortress number' it has supposedly uploaded to???

I have tried ringing Everton but it basically gave me a message saying they can't take calls and to try again later, so I've sent them an email ticket.

Cba turning up to the game and having to mess about!
I did wonder about this myself. I've just left it thinking the club will sort it their end, after the deadline passes. Let us know if you get a reply.

I can't even see how to purchase for the Hajduk Split home game. For Ruzomberok, it automatically had the ticket there as I am a season ticket holder but it hasn't this time. I'm not in the Autocup scheme but surely my season ticket seat should be pre selected for this?

I can't even see how to purchase for the Hajduk Split home game. For Ruzomberok, it automatically had the ticket there as I am a season ticket holder but it hasn't this time. I'm not in the Autocup scheme but surely my season ticket seat should be pre selected for this?
.........when you login with your email address it should take you to your reservations and then to the payment process.

Yes, I mailed them about that as well, having re-read the membership stuff and realised it only applied to the PL and two domestic cup competitions. I'd done the same with the membership as it looked like Europa League would be the best option for travel to the UK (with no late date changes, for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.