Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many target men out there, most are terrible. Wonder if Koeman will look at DCL if the targets don't become available until Jan.

I realise people will say he's not ready, but he will have an opportunity to grow giving us time to find the right player.

Makes me think we might not bring in a striker.

I think we should have signed Valencia.

NEA.

He did a good job and would have provided us with some width/pace and another option upfront. Would play well with sandro/dcl imo

At the time he left - we all (perhaps naively) thought that we'd have a shortlist of suitable replacements for both him - and the soon to depart Lukaku

Crazy hey?

There are so many target men out there, most are terrible. Wonder if Koeman will look at DCL if the targets don't become available until Jan.

I realise people will say he's not ready, but he will have an opportunity to grow giving us time to find the right player.

Makes me think we might not bring in a striker.
Then we are in for a long season. It would be a disaster if we don't bring in a striker.

Then we are in for a long season. It would be a disaster if we don't bring in a striker.

I agree, but we seem to get the targets and if not we don't get the panic buys in. I'm concerned that we will fail with attempts for Giroud and Benteke would be too much that we may just go with what we have. Hope I am wrong.

Obviously other Target Men out there but not convinced we are looking beyond them two.

Status
Not open for further replies.