Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Hajduk fan in Oz looking forward to the game.....you should realistically beat us easily enough, but if we draw or you only beat us a by an odd goal at Goodison, look out in Split, it will be rocking!

Don't take that Hajduk Yugoslavia guy as one of ours, no true Hajduk fan would make mention of Yugoslavia,or use the old club emblem with the commie star as his pic. Most likely a serb [Poor language removed] stirrer trying to create tension and trouble. Split is the most beautiful city in the world

So we're all going to condemn the guy with the dumb post I admittedly laughed at, but are going to get friendly with the guy who is blaming serbs for a post on the internet clearly not made by a Serbian? This one was much more boring than the one by the LFC I mean Serbian poster.

Will say though, I googled it and like much of Croatia, Split, despite the bland name, looks beautiful.

There's no doubt Croatia is beautiful. I've only been to Dubrovnik but Croatia is like Scotland would be without the ... no seriously it's lovely.

Yes Pal. Being Croatian myself I also know exactly how to write full sentences in our language with the least mistake and use colloquial terms like "doesn't". Oh and who could possibly know how to insert such a wonderfully evocative term such as c--t into Everton in order to insult us so subtly but one of my own? So I suggest you get into formation double quick and 4-3-3 back to RAWK (unless you are just one of us on a wind up, which I doubt very much) - either way give it a rest eh, "Pal" ?

Infantile. Please ban this person.
He's already long gone;)

Lovely fixture this, you're gonna enjoy Split, trust me. Would like to see my country fellow Bešić in this tie, but I'm not sure if he's in your plans anymore.

Good luck from a bosnian.

I'm going to be VERY candid here.

Croatian fans haven't come across very well in this thread.

Probably because most of those guys were not Croatian or Hajduk fans but your own kids trying to be smartasses.

In respect of the game lads, Aberdeen went out to Rijeka, their current champions and spanked them 3-0 in Croatia just 2 years ago. Going through 5-2 on aggreigate. It really shouldn't be an issue.

On a side note I've been to Croatia and Macedonia to watch football previously. I'd suggest the no colours route. Never had any problems as such however the potential was absolutely there but we went out our way to avoid It. Great country but their fans are mental and all logic seems to go out the window when it comes to opposition teams support.

Also worth noticing that Osijek tore a new one to PSV few days ago and that defeat to Aberdeen was seen as a shock and that its Rijeka's only home defeat in about 70 games and they played the likes of stuttgart, lyon, sevilla, guimaraes, betis, liege, feyenoord. Aberdeen had its day and rijeka collapsed. You are probably 80-20 favorites but it could be interesting. All depends on how much you will care about the game due to your PL schedule.

Probably because most of those guys were not Croatian or Hajduk fans but your own kids trying to be smartasses.

Also worth noticing that Osijek tore a new one to PSV few days ago and that defeat to Aberdeen was seen as a shock and that its Rijeka's only home defeat in about 70 games and they played the likes of stuttgart, lyon, sevilla, guimaraes, betis, liege, feyenoord. Aberdeen had its day and rijeka collapsed. You are probably 80-20 favorites but it could be interesting. All depends on how much you will care about the game due to your PL schedule.

We are 90-10 favourites because we have the moral right on our side, rather than the political far right

Status
Not open for further replies.