Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i am a old fan of Hajduk Split, i just want to say that this is our year and we will destroy you. Pleaseee gay person dont come in Split becaouse It will not be good, we dont love gay person. Please if you have drugs and the balls to come in Split with drugs, write me pp messages and we will have a good party.

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO (Hajduk live eternally)

Kopite?

We will destroy these Dalmatian wimps.
tumblr_n6moz2AmhX1qbxi45o1_500.gif

Hello, i am a old fan of Hajduk Split, i just want to say that this is our year and we will destroy you. Pleaseee gay person dont come in Split becaouse It will not be good, we dont love gay person. Please if you have drugs and the balls to come in Split with drugs, write me pp messages and we will have a good party.

Hard to get, I like that x

bad Lemo minges these croats

Hello. I am from Split and i support Hajduk.
But i always liked also Everton.
It always bothered me how Liverpool managed to win Champions 5 times and Everton none.
Doesnt that bother you also???

Hello there Chico multi.

In respect of the game lads, Aberdeen went out to Rijeka, their current champions and spanked them 3-0 in Croatia just 2 years ago. Going through 5-2 on aggreigate. It really shouldn't be an issue.

On a side note I've been to Croatia and Macedonia to watch football previously. I'd suggest the no colours route. Never had any problems as such however the potential was absolutely there but we went out our way to avoid It. Great country but their fans are mental and all logic seems to go out the window when it comes to opposition teams support.

Status
Not open for further replies.