Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just destroyed my browsing history looking up that club from Basle/Berne. Thought they were called Gay Boys of Basle/Berne, got some very strange results, then remembered it was Young Boys of B/B. I think. (aint googling that these days anyrate).

Sake.

Strange name for a club.

79765699.jpg

The high point was the European Cup Winners' Cup Final in 1985, when just a couple of years after Tottenham fans had caused trouble there, the Everton fans charmed the Rotterdam police and even had a friendly football game with them in one of the city's squares. The Mayor of the city congratulated Everton fans for their excellent behaviour.

We are all waiting for the match, just leave Dumbo at home, don't want another Hajduk - Tottenham 1984 UEFA Cup semi-final pre kick-off incident.

hajduk.jpg

Not acceptable - banned
Hello, i am a old fan of Hajduk Split, i just want to say that this is our year and we will destroy you. Pleaseee gay person dont come in Split becaouse It will not be good, we dont love gay person. Please if you have drugs and the balls to come in Split with drugs, write me pp messages and we will have a good party.

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO (Hajduk live eternally)

Hello, i am a old fan of Hajduk Split, i just want to say that this is our year and we will destroy you. Pleaseee gay person dont come in Split becaouse It will not be good, we dont love gay person. Please if you have drugs and the balls to come in Split with drugs, write me pp messages and we will have a good party.

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO (Hajduk live eternally)
Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.