Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying he will perform less im saying that his key stats are based on his assists and chances created but he was the set piece taker for just about everything and had a 6ft 5 striker to aim at. He wont be the main man at everton taking everything and so statistically he would be seen as playing as good at us.
Hmmm i just don't agree D.

For example, at Swansea he had Llorente up front. Decent player in the air. But with his feet? What about when he was injured? Who played up there?

Id also look at who Swansea have in midfield who get in the box and look to be played in. Cork? Ki? Britton? They all like the ball to feet.

With us he'd have combinations of Lookman, Davies, DCL, Rooney, Klaassen, Bolasie, Sandro. Even Coleman and Baines.

Don't judge him on his output at Swansea without some context.

I would much rather we got Gray and Giroud and spent the money on a defender than Gylfi. We have Rooney and Klasseen for the mythical #10 role.

Hmmm i just don't agree D.

For example, at Swansea he had Llorente up front. Decent player in the air. But with his feet? What about when he was injured? Who played up there?

Id also look at who Swansea have in midfield who get in the box and look to be played in. Cork? Ki? Britton? They all like the ball to feet.

With us he'd have combinations of Lookman, Davies, DCL, Rooney, Klaassen, Bolasie, Sandro. Even Coleman and Baines.

Don't judge him on his output at Swansea without some context.

We will never know. Swansea just annouced he has signed a new deal.

Based off a tweet from last summers contract extension

Nah, they're watching this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4998807899/

It's not even the real Trust page. Just Swansea fans chatting.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 19.39.42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.