2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(
Wanted him to stay, think it would have been the best move for us and him.
Really clicked for a period under Koeman, and this was the pressure cooker to decide whether he was boss or middle of the road dross.
Ability wise, got it all. Serious questions about mental strength though and if he leaves tbh I hope he leans to become dross.
Could have been a great here if it had all clicked.

It's a statement of fact: the S*n DID call Barkley thick; some posters on here DID (this very day on this very thread) call Barkley thick.

Yeah, quite something indeed.
So what you're asserting David is that people have been getting up to some 'reading the Sun' shenanigans?

It's a statement of fact: the S*n DID call Barkley thick; some posters on here DID (this very day on this very thread) call Barkley thick.

Yeah, quite something indeed.
I think it was our more colourful posters calling him thicc Dave. :blush:

I see a lot of people saying he's been hounded out of the club by our own fans due to the booing and people getting on his back the past two seasons.

Never heard so much rubbish in my life. Sure Gareth Bale was getting hounded by Real Madrid fans last season and he doesn't want out (I know he's on double, maybe more than Barkley.

Difference is that the managers of the two clubs know what the players can give to the club. No point giving him and extra 50k a week just because he's a local lad. Do fans mean that much to players anymore. I very much doubt it. All comes down to money for them.

Rather come top four with a foreign lad playing the number 10 role than come 7th with a scouser playing that role.

Oh look, another "Ronk can do no wrong" fanboy emerges.

Hahaha....says the one who was claiming RonKoe has failed as he has won nothing - after one season. After inheriting the mess the last clown left behind. And after Bill and Bob made an almighty mess of the last summer transfer window. Come back when you have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.