2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this has done is confirmed to us all the the guy just clearly isn't up to the challenge at Everton. He's weak.

They called Barkley thick. Others on here have too. That's ok if I say that's wrong then isn't it?
Stick and move, Dave. Stick and move. That kind of stuff is out of line but not germane to why folks are all upset.

Some say Barkley should have stayed blue though thick and thin. People unload all sorts of wham on here, but you know that already. When he was good, he was very good. He'll be missed.

The fans fault. On his case from minute one.

Have said a million times, watch his head drop when the groans start, he will excel somewhere else with proper fans imo.

Ross and Koeman clearly don't get on. I think it's more than a shame to be losing Ross and I personally think that our business in the transfer window has been disappointing. Feels like we are ****** it up. I might be wrong, I hope so.
I think that's the truth of the matter. Putting that to one side I find it incompetent that the club didn't make him a contract offer over 12 months ago. Poor management to leave it so late.

This will most probably be left until late in the window, as the longer it goes the weaker our bargaining position is and the less we will get for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.