2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last season, Ross having a blinder, taking a throw in by the half way and some one shouts, almost in his ear, "yer fu***** sh1t lad"

That was a fellow blue during a game where he had thus far been man of the match.

Some of our fans are a disgrace.

Also, some players deal better with it than others. I think he reacts badly cos he is "one of us"

It will be refreshing for him elsewhere

I also remember him getting a standing ovation from the fans on several occasions

I remember last season, Ross having a blinder, taking a throw in by the half way and some one shouts, almost in his ear, "yer fu***** sh1t lad"

That was a fellow blue during a game where he had thus far been man of the match.

Some of our fans are a disgrace.

Also, some players deal better with it than others. I think he reacts badly cos he is "one of us"

It will be refreshing for him elsewhere
Agreed mate. You are entitled to have your say, when you go to the ground. But frankly I've been embarrassed with our support at times how they've got on the lads back. I appreciate what people say and he should 'man' enough to ignore and get on with his game. But when it comes from your own fans and you're a blue yourself, it must be doubly hard to take. I think maybe we have placed an unrealistic expectation on the lads shoulders at times (the RS had Gerrard) we were all hoping Ross would be that driving force for us, sadly after today's news that's never going to happen.

Of course. Just wondering why you brought the s*n into it
Because they (quite recently if you remember) brought Barkley's intelligence up as something to (apparently) beat him with...a line universally condemned here at the time. So there's some hypocrisy going on.

THEY ARE THOUGH. AS SOON AS HE MAKES ONE LITTLE MISTAKE HE GETS IT. HIS BODY LANGUAGE CHANGES STRAIGHT AWAY, HE PLAYS IT SAFE, IS NERVOUS AND GENERALLY DOESN'T WANT THE BALL.

THIS FROM HIS "FELLOW BLUES" TOO.

(SORRY FOR CAPS LOCKS)

Then im glad he wants out and away. The lad is mid 20's. Not being able to handle that at that age is embarrassing.

Because they (quite recently if you remember) brought Barkley's intelligence up as something to (apparently) beat him with...a line universally condemned here at the time. So there's some hypocrisy going on.

Barkley has made a rank bad choice here. He's an utter idiot. That's not a dig at his intelligence. It's a dig at his decision making. Some of the brightest people to ever live have done some downright stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.