Confirmed Signing Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're better than this.

Martina is absolute rubbish. That's why people don't want him playing...

@Steve0 is doing the same thing people did when we signed Kone, Alcaraz, McGeady etc...its become old.

Any semblance of an average game and posters will come out saying how everyone was wrong and how the player is amazing....or worse still "give him a chance" and "wait and see"....as if there is any option

I'm tired of it.....Martina is absolutely shockingly bad...

I was on a bit of a fishing trip with my post, that's why I used Mori as my example. Was hoping someone who was defending Cuco was one of those who always slates Mori.

Think as @MorgsGoat said, Cuco is just an average player who can't defend, I think a lot of lads would probably admit that as well. The saving grace is he cost us nothing (apart from probably low wages) so not the end of the world with his signing.

Last edited:

If we'd brought in some German/Spanish RB for £30M, nobody would have given a toss about Kenny not getting in the team. Amazing double standards to fit agendas. He's here, he's experienced and he'll get games. Was brought in to cover Coleman and that's what he'll do. Kenny and Holgate will get their chances - it's a big, long season ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.