Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be amazed if he hits the ground running. aged 21 in a foreign country playing the most pressurised position in the team, with Wayne Rooney breathing down his neck?
We probably wont see his best for two years if we are lucky. I think we are in a similar position to Liverpool when they replaced Torres. they bought a bunch of players, some of whom were good some not so good. but even the ones who were deemed successful (Lallana and Henderson) took a good two years to find their feet, and they weren't movng country at such a young age

Errrrm mate the first striker that Liverpool signed a couple of days after selling Torres was Luis Suarez yanno?

Speaking of Torres - he was only 22/23 when the rs signed him, moving to another country, a new league etc, he did alight first season though didn't he? btw Sandro scored the same number of goals as Torres did the season before moving in a much weaker Malaga team and in 6 games less...

I'll be amazed if he hits the ground running. aged 21 in a foreign country playing the most pressurised position in the team, with Wayne Rooney breathing down his neck?
We probably wont see his best for two years if we are lucky. I think we are in a similar position to Liverpool when they replaced Torres. they bought a bunch of players, some of whom were good some not so good. but even the ones who were deemed successful (Lallana and Henderson) took a good two years to find their feet, and they weren't movng country at such a young age
P

Jeez !

Errrrm mate the first striker that Liverpool signed a couple of days after selling Torres was Luis Suarez yanno?

Speaking of Torres - he was only 22/23 when the rs signed him, moving to another country, a new league etc, he did alight first season though didn't he? btw Sandro scored the same number of goals as Torres did the season before moving in a much weaker Malaga team and in 6 games less...
no, they actually had Suarez and Torres on the books at the same time, only for a few days thankfully. Torres was coming to a club already with a big spanish connection, and I think he was at least two years older. I'm not putting him down, Ilm saying hes just a kid, and coming to Everton and being the No 9 aint gonna be easy. Give him 18 months minimum to shine I say

Thought they brought in Andy Carroll.

Take your point re Sandro though.

no, they actually had Suarez and Torres on the books at the same time, only for a few days thankfully. Torres was coming to a club already with a big spanish connection, and I think he was at least two years older. I'm not putting him down, Ilm saying hes just a kid, and coming to Everton and being the No 9 aint gonna be easy. Give him 18 months minimum to shine I say

and we had Lukaku and Sandro on the books at the same time mate, - Suarez was bought knowing Torres was being sold and trying to exempt him from analysing how they replaced Torres is a bit daft.

Torres was 23 when he arrived, Sandro is 22 mate - 16 months difference in age which is nothing.

He also walked away from a contract offer at Barca as he wanted to play more and prove himself, sounds to me the type of character that is driven to succeed.

his work rate will ensure he settles quickly, bound to nick a goal or two and carry on from there

and we had Lukaku and Sandro on the books at the same time mate, - Suarez was bought knowing Torres was being sold and trying to exempt him from analysing how they replaced Torres is a bit daft.

Torres was 23 when he arrived, Sandro is 22 mate - 16 months difference in age which is nothing.

He also walked away from a contract offer at Barca as he wanted to play more and prove himself, sounds to me the type of character that is driven to succeed.
no, they had been following Suarez for months, and did not want to sell Torres. Andy C was the Torres replacement.have it your own way, no extended settling in period necessary, heaven help him if he doesn't stack up to your Torres levels of expectation from day one

his work rate will ensure he settles quickly, bound to nick a goal or two and carry on from there
I don't agree. he is going to be compared to Romelu from day one, and work rate and the odd goal aint gonna cut it with alot of the fans. I think he will be in and out of the team this year for his own benefit.

I don't agree. he is going to be compared to Romelu from day one, and work rate and the odd goal aint gonna cut it with alot of the fans. I think he will be in and out of the team this year for his own benefit.

I'm already comparing him to Lukaku from highlight reels and all the games in the U-21s and I can't wait to have an unselfish hardworking forward in the team, as is Rooney. Even if(likely) he doesn't score as many as Lukaku the players around him will score more because of his style. I'm looking forward to it so I can only assume the players will appreciate it too having spent a few years putting most attacks through RL and getting whinged at for not serving it to him

This is the exciting that has got me
Excited the most.

I think he will score plenty but it's not fair on him to rely on him for the goals due to his age, coming to a new league, way of living etc....

We need another a top class striker, but am so excited to see him.

Sandro won't need 18 months to shine.

I think Sandro will end up making you eat those words.

Sandro is going to score for fun.

He's got too much natural ability not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.