Homepage Update: Mayor's Bramley Moore Dock Open Letter To Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a serf like mentality about that you cant ask questions of the boss man. How on earth is that view still out there with three bollocksed up stadium schemes behind us?

It beggars belief.
They make a show of listening, but the junkies don't really care how the pusher gets his product into L4, just that he does...If EFC don't want to do or, do want to do something, it would take a protest of 10,000 French Farmers up the Champs Elysees proportions...and that won't happen.

It's wait and see, while moaning on the way if it makes you happy.

They make a show of listening, but the junkies don't really care how the pusher gets his product into L4, just that he does...If EFC don't want to do or, do want to do something, it would take a protest of 10,000 French Farmers up the Champs Elysees proportions...and that won't happen.

It's wait and see, while moaning on the way if it makes you happy.

There's no need for moaning.

This is the time when fans have to come together and demand answers to questions about the design of this stadium.

Or, if you prefer, we can leave it to the hand picked Everton Fans Forum to give their thumbs up to a design pushed under their noses by an architect and owner who have no 'kin idea of what is acceptable to the vast majority.

This is the time when fans have to come together and demand answers to questions about the design of this stadium.

Or, if you prefer, we can leave it to the hand picked Everton Fans Forum to give their thumbs up to a design pushed under their noses by an architect and owner who have no 'kin idea of what is acceptable to the vast majority.
I've not made myself clear (nothing new) - I don't prefer, I just doubt the ability of enough fans getting mobilised to effect meaningful change, even assuming that what we're agitating for is a) viable, b) the correct thing to do.
EFC will have a plan, we may get a say on inconsequential details, but not on anything that will detract from the really big stuff

Mate, why do you support everton? Seriously because you literally do nothing but moan about ever aspect of it.

We dont buy players, you moan about no players coming in. We bring players in you moan about how its just the lukaku money being spent. We bring players in you moan about net profit. Moshiri clears the club of 80 million pounds of debt (the same way the chelsea and man citys owners have done) and you moan its classed as a intrest free loan. We have a new stadium in the works, in a amazing location and you moan that you dont like the architect, the fact Moshiri is not going to be here in a decade and that all he wants to do is sell us on for a profit at his first chance. He got rid of martinez because he was going to get us relegated. Even though it would cost the club 12 million and got a good and highly respected manager in that cost alot of money to do so.

In 18 months since Moshiri came on board this club has gone from a mid table joke on a downward trajectory. To a team is getting a new stadium, spending big on players, with a good manager and actually looking to be a team that stands up and ready to make the leauge take notice. Not to mention that we are improving with things like global marketing and increase of revenue with sponsorship deals.

What do you want from everton? Because as far as I can tell its not to support it.

I think I'll take the word of a professional architect that it is possible to do over any of you whoppers.

But continue to wet the bed if you want to.

Personally I'd love for the new stadium to be able to host multiple events, including athletics. The European Championships and Worlds being held in Liverpool would be amazing.
Imagine the exposure that we would get through the games. Pretty much whole world would see and experience our new iconic stadium.

Im absolutely certain that Liverpool will get the games now and naturally we just have to Embrace it and trust Meiss and Moshiri

Mate, why do you support everton? Seriously because you literally do nothing but moan about ever aspect of it.

We dont buy players, you moan about no players coming in. We bring players in you moan about how its just the lukaku money being spent. We bring players in you moan about net profit. Moshiri clears the club of 80 million pounds of debt (the same way the chelsea and man citys owners have done) and you moan its classed as a intrest free loan. We have a new stadium in the works, in a amazing location and you moan that you dont like the architect, the fact Moshiri is not going to be here in a decade and that all he wants to do is sell us on for a profit at his first chance. He got rid of martinez because he was going to get us relegated. Even though it would cost the club 12 million and got a good and highly respected manager in that cost alot of money to do so.

In 18 months since Moshiri came on board this club has gone from a mid table joke on a downward trajectory. To a team is getting a new stadium, spending big on players, with a good manager and actually looking to be a team that stands up and ready to make the leauge take notice. Not to mention that we are improving with things like global marketing and increase of revenue with sponsorship deals.

What do you want from everton? Because as far as I can tell its not to support it.

Spot on. Really is tedious to see him hijack every thread with his repetitive negative rhetoric. Even when you have him on ignore it still ruins each thread because half of the posts have no context other than the fact you know it's in response to him finding any reason to criticise.

If anyone calls him out with a basic question like, 'Do you think going from 11th place with 47 points with no sign of getting a new Stadium, to finishing 7th with 61 points and firmly having plans for an iconic new stadium in a prime location in the City is an improvement?' he will ignore it. Or he will pick on anything he can to twist the question to put a negative spin on it.

Spot on. Really is tedious to see him hijack every thread with his repetitive negative rhetoric. Even when you have him on ignore it still ruins each thread because half of the posts have no context other than the fact you know it's in response to him finding any reason to criticise.

If anyone calls him out with a basic question like, 'Do you think going from 11th place with 47 points with no sign of getting a new Stadium, to finishing 7th with 61 points and firmly having plans for an iconic new stadium in a prime location in the City is an improvement?' he will ignore it. Or he will pick on anything he can to twist the question to put a negative spin on it.

Yeah not to mention he literally just makes facts up to back up his argument.

Been a few times I've pulled him on his little facts only to be completely ignored by him.

Tbh I don't see how anyone can have a issue with the race track. Its like getting upset that boxing was on in goodison or that paul Mccarthy played at anfield. It will not make the slightest bit of difference to when the football starts.

I've not made myself clear (nothing new) - I don't prefer, I just doubt the ability of enough fans getting mobilised to effect meaningful change, even assuming that what we're agitating for is a) viable, b) the correct thing to do.
EFC will have a plan, we may get a say on inconsequential details, but not on anything that will detract from the really big stuff
1/ there were votes on moving in the past.
2/ the club have said they'd consult. In that spirit they should accept the concerns of fans outside their fan poodle club.

If they get thoudsands of emails voicing concerns of not seeing designs before deciding then they risk storing up a massive amount of ill will. They cant present this as a fait accompli and tell fans to out upo with it for the next 100 years. This isn't some poxy badge design that goes away in a jiffy, this is for keeps.

There is no cost to him. WTF does he care? Of course he wants the dearer option down at the docks. It increases his share sales when he decides to sell up.

You're just not getting this either wilfully or through not being able to comprehend...and I doubt it's the latter.

How Dave, as you've so gracefully been arguing it's straddled Everton with a 40 year debt. Explain how a cheaper option, with less debt, wouldn't be beneficial to any future plans to sell.

Mmmm one business as a 40 year debt of £400m and the other as one of, let's say £200m.

So again, wrong

Are you talking about davek

As I see it, the problem with having a track is the length, not the width. In a nutshell it means either one or both ends of BMD will need to be compromised, or some sort of architectural wizardry.
Whatever way you look at it, we now know why the council was eager to jump on this project.

Edit: I think this will be built like The Etihad. BMD Stadium will be built with one end being temporary. After the CWG, a permanent end will be erected. I can't see any other way.

If Liverpool doesn't win the bid, then the permanent end will be built anyway.

Last edited:

Thing is he has been pipped down in a big way on several other threads by Everton spending big money over the last few days, so expect a thread like this one, where a negative stance no matter how silly, is an easy target.

Status
Not open for further replies.