Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to it. Ross is a defensive mid now? You're having a laugh if you think Ross is slotting into anything but an attacking position for a top team. Also, Sissoko, and Delph are not even close to first 11 players and at times miss the squad all together. The most realistic may be Ramsey who had a total of 13 starts. If Ross would walk into their first 11s, why does no one of that ilk seem to be interested? He'll never be more discounted than he is now in the last year of his deal. And Koeman clearly doesn't care if he stays...
I ALWAYS have argued that RB will be played properly at a CL spot club - withdrawn into CM and given license to get on the ball and drive from there. hat position therefore comes into play.

I ALWAYS have argued that RB will be played properly at a CL spot club - withdrawn into CM and given license to get on the ball and drive from there. hat position therefore comes into play.
So you know where he properly should play yet your hero Roberto didn't know, and Koeman is also wrong? The way they play, there's no way he's replacing the Spurs or City players. And you're avoiding the question. Why aren't all the top clubs interested if he'd walk into their first 11s? An available, young, English player of that quality would surely be first on everyone's transfer list. Heck, look at the demand for John Stones, and he wasn't even in the last year of his deal.

Last edited:

if we actually get offered 90m. I'd rather take 40 next year than settle for 75m this year. we have the leverage. 2 years left and with the WC next summer he can't afford to sulk or koeman will bench him
If he dosen't want to play for us ... get rid.Let's NOT POISON the new kids coming in .I get what you are saying.... but for me, I BELIEVE he was one of the main instigators that dragged the dressing room down under Martinez.Get rid

Let Rom go for the right price. Replacing his goals is already in hand. Pickford could save us 8-10 easily, Davy will add up to 10 from centre midfield, if we got Sandro he could easily score 10-15. Sorted. If not Sandro we will get a striker who will get that amount or more for 20-30m out of the fee.

Rom scored a lot on his own, I would much prefer not to be relying on 1 player for 25 goals. Getting the right players in in the right positions is far more important then keeping Rom. Spread the goals around the team and make the defence more solid and he wont be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.