Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he good then?

Can't remember the last game of football I saw Ajax play. Think they had a boss winger I liked who had a name beginning with K I think and he left and did nothing that I'm aware of.

Probably Kishna by the sounds of it. Kluivert's son plays for them now, he's good.

Klaasen is kinda like a Dutch version of Lampard but not as good. That kind of midfielder. Don't really notice him then he pops up with a goal.

I like him but I also liked Siem De Jong whom he's similar to and he came over to Newcastle and was shocking.

Is he good then?

Can't remember the last game of football I saw Ajax play. Think they had a boss winger I liked who had a name beginning with K I think and he left and did nothing that I'm aware of.
Do you mean Kishna?

Klaassen is like a more refined Cahill to me. That's from me watching the odd Europa league/champions league game though so very little sample size. He'd be good as a squad player but not as a marquee signing.

Last edited:

Probably Kishna by the sounds of it. Kluivert's son plays for them now, he's good.

Klaasen is kinda like a Dutch version of Lampard but not as good. That kind of midfielder. Don't really notice him then he pops up with a goal.

I like him but I also liked Siem De Jong whom he's similar to and he came over to Newcastle and was shocking.

Do you mean Kishna?

Klaassen is like a more refined Cahill to me. That's from me watching the odd Europa league/champions league game though so very little sample size. He'd be good as a squad player but not as a marquee signing.

Kishna does ring a bell. Where did he go?

You chaps have not convinced me on Klaassen.

Sounds like a crap more attacking Jordi Classie.

Status
Not open for further replies.