Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also add that Dowell being shuffled down the order of academy players getting their chance underlines the trend toward hard work over inspiration.

Maybe.

Not too worried about it to be fair. Rather have Del than not. But he'll no doubt fall on his feet playing Champos league while we hold out for the hope to play in it.

I'd also add that Dowell being shuffled down the order of academy players getting their chance underlines the trend toward hard work over inspiration.

...I'm not sure it's as straightforward. Lennon works hard but rarely gets game time and has dropped down the pecking order. I think RK wants more rounded footballers capable of fitting the way he wants to play (high energy) but also having talent. I like Dowell but it looks as though RK feels he doesn't fit the system.

If he was so useless, Barcelona wouldn't be buying him back.

Purely for financial reasons. He clearly won't be bought to displace messi for example. Bolasie gets a lot of stick on here but he had pretty much the same impact in 15 games as what dela has had in 3 years. I like him, I don't want us to sell him, but it's clear he can't handle this league. He'll only be useful with 15 min cameos. I think we could keep him for that, but he's not strong enough to give us a full 90 as a starter.

Ha, if messi, neymar and suarez couldn't get a goal between them, there's no way he would have made a difference.

Their bench is pretty poor if we're honest. They threw Mascherano on who's never scored for Barca to try and pinch something.

The rumour that Messi wants Barca to buy to ready made star players is mainly down to squad depth.

Purely for financial reasons. He clearly won't be bought to displace messi for example. Bolasie gets a lot of stick on here but he had pretty much the same impact in 15 games as what dela has had in 3 years. I like him, I don't want us to sell him, but it's clear he can't handle this league. He'll only be useful with 15 min cameos. I think we could keep him for that, but he's not strong enough to give us a full 90 as a starter.

Sorry mate but thats ridiculous. Bolasie has contributed a quite underwhelming 17 assists in his entire 4 year Premier League career. Deulofeu technically got 19 assists last season despite only playing 3 times after January 27.

Bolasie and Deulofeu are chalk and cheese in terms of both quality and end results.

Status
Not open for further replies.