Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking Everton will match his £300k a week wages.
I think the biggest obstacle to Rooney joining Everton is Stretford, he will always follow the money trail.

I don't think Everton have to offer Rooney 300k per week to sign or that any other premiership club would either.
I think Utd will give him a golden handshake to get him away from Old Trafford rather than pay him a fortune in wages while his contract runs out.
A generous signing on fee from Everton as well would compensate for the reduction in weekly earning.

However, if the only motivation is money, then China it is.

I think the biggest obstacle to Rooney joining Everton is Stretford, he will always follow the money trail.

I don't think Everton have to offer Rooney 300k per week to sign or that any other premiership club would either.
I think Utd will give him a golden handshake to get him away from Old Trafford rather than pay him a fortune in wages while his contract runs out.
A generous signing on fee from Everton as well would compensate for the reduction in weekly earning.

I wouldn't want to give him more than £100k.

The only motivation is money. I see the only realistic destinations as China, or remain at United.

The only motivation is money. I see the only realistic destinations as China, or remain at United.

How much has he in his bank account? More than he can spend in McDonalds in his lifetime.

Rooney to rotate with Barkley and provide backup to Lukaku (still need another striker though). Some leadership we have been lacking. £10m transfer fee or they just release him. Get in done Ron/Walsh

How much has he in his bank account? More than he can spend in McDonalds in his lifetime.

Rooney to rotate with Barkley and provide backup to Lukaku (still need another striker though). Some leadership we have been lacking. £10m transfer fee or they just release him. Get in done Ron/Walsh

Doesn't matter, he's Wayne Rooney, he has £ signs floating round in his little brain and very little else. He doesn't care about Everton, he hasn't for years.

Never in a million years would he sever a contract worth £300k a week for another two years to leave United on a free. Absolute dreamland.

With regards to tielemans. am i wrong in thinking that he has been playing a more advanced role the past 18 months?
More of a number 10?
If so could be an excellent option along with Ross in that position, as we are stockpiling dfensive midfielders at the mo

Thats a fair point mate. My issue with him is where does he fit? We look to have a lot of central midfield players, so moving away from wide midfield players towards a narrower system and width from behind. Not sure where he fits?
He's a handy squad player to have though. His best position fits with our current preferred formation but can be shunted abit further out wide if we are mixing it up. Personally I'd like him to sign for us but wouldn't really care if he didn't.

Doesn't matter, he's Wayne Rooney, he has £ signs floating round in his little brain and very little else. He doesn't care about Everton, he hasn't for years.

Never in a million years would he sever a contract worth £300k a week for another two years to leave United on a free. Absolute dreamland.

As someone alluded to earlier Utd will give him a golden handshake to get him off their books.

The lad is past his best football wise.
It's for this reason and this reason alone that I don't want Everton to touch him.
Uncle bill can do one with any Luvvie duvvie nostalgic thoughts.

Rooney must be made for his and his child's life already, he can't be motivated by money, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.