Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that could be levelled at most of arsenals players though mate, sometimes a club develops a culture as we know only too well.

Be happy if we did get him though, lot of talent, great engine and pace to burn. Never a winger though so where he'd play God knows...

Least the arsenal fans always fume big time when he's playedcwide, much like they do with Ramsay as well.

..that's a good point, the change into a new culture might be what he needs. The lad is only young.

Disagree mate, he's the one arsenal player who win lose or draw goes over and applauds there supporters home or away without fail.

For me that says that he actually understands it does matter.

Thats a fair point mate. My issue with him is where does he fit? We look to have a lot of central midfield players, so moving away from wide midfield players towards a narrower system and width from behind. Not sure where he fits?

Thats a fair point mate. My issue with him is where does he fit? We look to have a lot of central midfield players, so moving away from wide midfield players towards a narrower system and width from behind. Not sure where he fits?

Aye, like with tielmans, kessie as well, the one area of the pitch we have very high quality depth is centre mid, and 4 of those seem like they have long term futures at least in Davies, Barkley, gana and schneiderlin, so bit weird to see that being the place we are getting linked all over the shop with players really.

..that's a good point, the change into a new culture might be what he needs. The lad is only young.

Aye, he comes across as a nice lad which is a plus as well. Still don't see where he'd play as a starter for us though, as he's best as a central mid.

Aye, like with tielmans, kessie as well, the one area of the pitch we have very high quality depth is centre mid, and 4 of those seem like they have long term futures at least in Davies, Barkley, gana and schneiderlin, so bit weird to see that being the place we are getting linked all over the shop with players really.

It is, I can't work that out, Delaney we fancied too. We have Walsh in the under 23's as well. I wonder if he fancies Barkley longer term.

I'd say he actually does rare Barkley mate, put too much effort in not too.

Yes possible. As you say, Schneiderlin & Gueye he has bought so they would have a future. Davies you imagine would have. He's spoken positively on McCarthy. If we are looking at adding another body plus Barkley, how many do we need?

The only place I could see him playing is on the right in a 3-4-3 system.
Ox-----Rom-----Lookman

It's on lads.
C5Tcg-QW8AATslO.jpg

We won't be signing Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Unfortunate but true Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.