Top Four Possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the sentiment but even if we caught Arsenal and Liverpool (the imploding sides) we'd still have to worry about Utd who are in a great run of forms themselves. Not being negative as i think we can move up to 5th/6th, just think that torrid run we had earlier ruined any chance at 4th this season

Again, I said not probable. But things are moving in the right direction. Man U is problematic, but we do have 6 pointers with them and that other team. IF we can beat both of them away, the math starts to look favorable.

Arsenal are like cockroaches though. Every time you think they're done, they still manage to find a way to finish top 4.

But screw it, our goal should be to go unbeaten the rest of the way.

United have big time fixture congestion with UEFA league & both domestic cups still to play for. Unfortunately i think Liverpool will pick up now they can focus on the league and City are playing well. Unfortunately there is too much to do

But screw it, our goal should be to go unbeaten the rest of the way.
I mean, that should be the goal regardless.

But any talk of top 4 from where we are sitting now is about as delusional as kopites thinking their title run is still on.

I've been one match this season, (kids n that) Middlesbrough at home in September. Loads were singing "we're gonna win the league" on the bus back to town. I get getting caught up in the emotion of a victory but it was still extremely cringey especially when put in context with our atrocious form towards the end of the year.

How about we just beat Boro on Saturday.
its-time-to-g8v9vp.jpg

All we can do is try and win every game and hope the rest mess up big time, the gap has closed cos our results have improved and some teams above us have fallen off a cliff, its on till its not on.

"its on till its not on". Wise words my friend. I like where your head's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.