Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely players such as Gibson realise they are made for life financially and should, if offered, take a slight wage drop to play in the Championship regularly. I am certain plenty of teams there would have him. Same for Oviedo, McGeady, Kone, Cleverley once he's returned from Watford in the summer. Maybe not Niasse, but hopefully he will end up abroad, somewhere far far away. Jagielka will likely find a new home at a bottom half Premier League side, maybe Steklenburg will go back to Holland or abroad. I think most of our 'not good enough' players should find takers.

I wish I could agree. The fact most of them are still here suggests otherwise sadly. Kone being on £40k a week shows the size of the issue.

I wish I could agree. The fact most of them are still here suggests otherwise sadly. Kone being on £40k a week shows the size of the issue.
Yeah, I can get that. :( At least he's gone in a few months for sure, then we can concentrate on shipping out the rest of the dead wood. Sadly it appears we have many mercinaries in our ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.