Club GM 4-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really a matter of trust it's about listening, thinking "okay let's see what happens" and moving on to the next point. We don't announce waterfront stadium and unveil Alexis Sanchez and somehow tonight we're same old Everton.

It's entirely about trust, but well done for not fuming.

Actually that's a very good point. Maybe the "it's still up in the air" stuff is just to push Peel to get things moving. Lets face it, they need the stadium to kick start that part of the docks just as much as we need them.

Peel hold the most power in this. They have no need to sell the land and they know that EFC are under huge pressure from the fans to deliver that site. Now, if you're Peel you are going to bleed the club for as much as you can.

Some people think its a case of offering them a fiver and sticking a few lego blocks together. This stadium is a very difficult scheme to deliver with many factors that could make or break it.

Actually that's a very good point. Maybe the "it's still up in the air" stuff is just to push Peel to get things moving. Lets face it, they need the stadium to kick start that part of the docks just as much as we need them.
Their inactivity might suggest so, but I don't think they need us at all. Might be good for them if we are there, but I don't think it's vital.

Eight months is no time at all. Could take years. Perl Holdings are notoriously difficult to negotiate with and will fight for every pound of flesh.
They can be massively litigious and have roughed up much bigger corporations than EFC.

Correct, the longer negotiations go on rises in costs etc etc.

Brexit and plenty of other variables could affect the waterfront deal. Option B at Stonebridge wouldn't face some of the challengers to build on compared to the docks. It may be a case financially we are forced to take option B.

I know, for a fact, that the issue at Bramley Moore is not strictly finance. It is the number one choice, for the directors, but has inherent problems being a world heritage site. That makes planning an issue and raises thoughts of whether the site can offer the full commercial possibility that we are moving for.

I got banned for one comment calling someone (who did indeed turn out to be a kopite on a wind up) that. Now he's calling an established forum user it without repercussions?

Madness.
Visible warning issued, if it continues... Well, let's just wait.

we have a very long and sustained history of struggling and failing to get deals over the line... we have the same people incharge of getting things done. im only basing my opinions on facts, of what ive seen and heard before. its all sounding very similar.

until moshiri has full control , with his own board and kenwright out the way, then i have zero confidence in us making it to bramley moore docks.

I got banned for one comment calling someone (who did indeed turn out to be a kopite on a wind up) that. Now he's calling an established forum user it without repercussions?

Madness.
@Dave Higgs

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/members/?type=likes

Saplikes.jpg

Popular kopite is our Sap...

Status
Not open for further replies.