Should EFC start to utilise blue liverbird?

Start the utilisation of the blue liverbird

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in reply to the OP ....not in a million years ... The Liver Birds on the actual building have sod all to do with the vermin - appreciate your suggestion but you dont get it ...If you know your history...

so, did i understand right. LFC actually owns the copy rights of the citys symbol .....how did that happend like...how has that been allowed to happend. it's so crazy that i can only laughlollollollollol - someone please correct me if i understood that wrong.
No they fecking don't that's from the Echo (Anti EFC propaganda) ...wake up

There are two aren't they? Why not utilise a logo that has two outward facing liverbirds? Sufficiently different for copyright issuez, surely.

No they fecking don't that's from the Echo (Anti EFC propaganda) ...wake up

It's not 'anti-EFC propaganda' at all. They legally hold the copyright for use of the symbol.

This has been known by many people FOR YEARS (although obviously not everybody). They did all this stuff in 2012. An Everton fan (one of the KEITC group) tried to block it and was eventually overruled by the courts. LFC did all this because they're all about money and they were cracking down on people selling bootleg gear with the LFC crest on it (or more likely, missing out on all the money).

We couldn't use the Liver Bird now even if we wanted to, so this is somewhat of a redundant topic (sorry TheFinnFan, I know you meant well by it).

It's not 'anti-EFC propaganda' at all. They legally hold the copyright for use of the symbol.

This has been known by many people FOR YEARS (although obviously not everybody). They did all this stuff in 2012. An Everton fan (one of the KEITC group) tried to block it and was eventually overruled by the courts. LFC did all this because they're all about money and they were cracking down on people selling bootleg gear with the LFC crest on it (or more likely, missing out on all the money).

We couldn't use the Liver Bird now even if we wanted to, so this is somewhat of a redundant topic (sorry TheFinnFan, I know you meant well by it).
so it's actually true then...rather amazing. this actually seals my stance on the stadium issue. Mark my words - it will never happend. in the docks anyways.

No we shouldn't use it - it would make us look like we envied them all along and secretly jealous of theirs.

I am happy enough with OUR traditional symbols.

Birmingham used the citys name and villa didnt. Villa are by far the bigger club and bigger name in football. Nothing to do with badges, Icons or naming rights...it's success that produces recognition. We have had none for decades. We have to become a more succesful club to earn that....a bird on a crest (at this moment in time) would be moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.