Should EFC start to utilise blue liverbird?

Start the utilisation of the blue liverbird

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RS have even managed to convince some Blues that it is THEIR emblem and not a city one.

First club in the city:
First on our crest:
Time to take it back:

I couldn't care less what they say or think....about time more did.

this. but im not suggesting that we should ditch any of our symbols in the process. our badge is our badge. BUT we need to take bolder moves with the liverbird. someone already said there has been twitter adds and some other little snippets but lets go bigger.
they have that sense of entitlement over this, they actually think they own the city, and liverbird everywhere in the city enhances that feeling of entitlement. we need to step into the picture. and when they start going all mad about it just smash those facts -that you listed into the table- and they can just shut up.

this. but im not suggesting that we should ditch any of our symbols in the process. our badge is our badge. BUT we need to take bolder moves with the liverbird. someone already said there has been twitter adds and some other little snippets but lets go bigger.
they have that sense of entitlement over this, they actually think they own the city, and liverbird everywhere in the city enhances that feeling of entitlement. we need to step into the picture. and when they start going all mad about it just smash those facts -that you listed into the table- and they can just shut up.
Seriously Finners...

ELQ-RUM-2T.jpg

Agreed but am not for one minute suggesting replacing our badge with it...very though gives me shivers.Like in one of my previous post I'd like them incorporated into the stadium design.

Just dont get the fume mate.

Their bird on their tat aint a Liverbird anyrate. Its a bird. Like Norwich have.

No one outside of NW England knows, or gives a stuff anyrate. We would get more noticed abroad, if thats the point, by having "Everton, home of the Beatles" than a Liverbird on a badge.

Get the ground done. Iconic. (Hopefully)
Get the team competitive. (Not negotiable)
Get the marketing team purring. (Not negotiable)

Arsed about anything else.

Their bird on their tat aint a Liverbird anyrate. Its a bird. Like Norwich have.

No one outside of NW England knows, or gives a stuff anyrate. We would get more noticed abroad, if thats the point, by having "Everton, home of the Beatles" than a Liverbird on a badge.

no problem mate. i look things a bit differently it seems.

Everton fans have been giving that lot over the park "the bird" for years, anyway. Let it be a symbol for that, (besides, I never really thought of it as a Liverbird on their shirts, more like a tatty little budgie)!

Looks a bit sad that. Any chance it could be moved near the new ground, or is it all protected and that?
Listed building don't think you would be able to move it,would have been I good idea though if the docks goes ahead it would blend in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.