Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

I didn't mean equity as in ordinary shares. I meant his own money.

I would have thought that he wouldn't invest his own money but allow him to secure financing based on his personal wealth at a much more manageable rate. I could be wrong on his and no way I am saying this is what happened but I doubt that many chairmen put their personal money into a club but are guarantors of new money invested.

I presume that would be the vehicle all right.
Yes mate. Blue Heaven Holdings Limited, Manx Company (2006 Act Company normally used for asset holding or as a special purpose vehicle as opposed to trading). As of the 12th December the charges for BK,AA,JW and JW Ltd have not been cleared, which indicates the options have not been exercised for their shares yet.

Yes mate. Blue Heaven Holdings Limited, Manx Company (2006 Act Company normally used for asset holding or as a special purpose vehicle as opposed to trading). As of the 12th December the charges for BK,AA,JW and JW Ltd have not been cleared, which indicates the options have not been exercised for their shares yet.
Wasn't that contingent on the resolution of the prudential and AIB mortgages (sic), the push over 49.9% ?

It was an average one. Problem is if you start to raise your profile in the transfer market you get stuck with clubs who dont want to get rid of better players and better players who may not want to come here. It wont change overnight. Even Man City had to chuck stupid money At Robinho to get him to Manchester. It didnt even matter that he wasnt a good fit for them, he was a big name at the time to make a statement.

We have not declined under Kenwright by the way.

Excellent point.

We were in a much worse state when Bill bought the club than we were when he sold it.

Wasn't that contingent on the resolution of the prudential and AIB mortgages (sic), the push over 49.9% ?
Never seen the documentation, but I got the impression from the Everton Investments/ Goodison Park Stadium Limited paperwork that a change of ownership could possibly be blocked by AIB/Pru Trustees, but may have been reading too much into what was available.
In my humble opinion, the Pru would have to be sorted prior to a ground move or possibly redevelopment of Goodison as either scenario would threaten the secured income stream.

Never seen the documentation, but I got the impression from the Everton Investments/ Goodison Park Stadium Limited paperwork that a change of ownership could possibly be blocked by AIB/Pru Trustees, but may have been reading too much into what was available.
In my humble opinion, the Pru would have to be sorted prior to a ground move or possibly redevelopment of Goodison as either scenario would threaten the secured income stream.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that an aqusition of 50%+ of the club triggers an early resolution of those loans.

Hence I can't see him taking full ownership until new ground is signed off - or first sod turned so to speak.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that an aqusition of 50%+ of the club triggers an early resolution of those loans.

Hence I can't see him taking full ownership until new ground is signed off - or first sod turned so to speak.
There has been talk that one of the triggers for the takeover may well be ground related.
Makes sense, but not aware of anything in the public domain to back it up.