Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Sorry for being sceptical of Moshiri for owning a convenient 49% and his first act was promoting Elstone to the board. Very Bizarre.

Mate, all sorts of alarm bells go off when a new poster arrives and starts posting in great numbers, seems to have an agenda and I'm sad to say is inaccurate on a number of posts.

One of the reasons why GOT is a success is that we proactively moderate the forum.

I'd suggest you modify your behaviour and content a little then we can enjoy your company a little more.

Let's have it right though. It was a dreadful window.

Evertonians need to start demanding the best, or we'll never get anywhere. 15 years of excusing the stagnation and decline under Kenwright has left us like a beaten wife.

It was an average one. Problem is if you start to raise your profile in the transfer market you get stuck with clubs who dont want to get rid of better players and better players who may not want to come here. It wont change overnight. Even Man City had to chuck stupid money At Robinho to get him to Manchester. It didnt even matter that he wasnt a good fit for them, he was a big name at the time to make a statement.

We have not declined under Kenwright by the way.

It was an average one. Problem is if you start to raise your profile in the transfer market you get stuck with clubs who dont want to get rid of better players and better players who may not want to come here. It wont change overnight. Even Man City had to chuck stupid money At Robinho to get him to Manchester. It didnt even matter that he wasnt a good fit for them, he was a big name at the time to make a statement.

We have not declined under Kenwright by the way.

We did under Martinez tho, I dont wanna re-open old wounds, but his spell set the club back 5 years.

WTF? Paid for Koeman, paid off Martinez, paid off Debt, paid for land on the waterfront. Conservatively £100m ish. Are you on a windup?

I doubt Moshiri has done any of that. There's a possibility that Moshiri has paid off some debt, but I think its more likely that the club met that expense, just like the club have met every other expense that you have listed.

I doubt Moshiri has done any of that. There's a possibility that Moshiri has paid off some debt, but I think its more likely that the club met that expense, just like the club have met every other expense that you have listed.

Moshiri said: "The fans must know we have done the hard bit. We have paid the debts, we are free to do what we want, we have the finances."

The club dont have enough money to have done everything themselves tho.

10m Martinez
5m Koeman
2m Walsh
40m debts
20m land purchase

Look the proof will be in the pudding, this window and the stadium news, not sure this years accounts will give us anything, but next years certainly will.

40 Million debt has not been paid off. It's around half of that with around 20 million still remaining. The other costs (ones which have actually happened, and aren't dependent on a non-existent planning application being granted) could easily have been met with club money, and most probably were.

40 Million debt has not been paid off. It's around half of that with around 20 million still remaining. The other costs (ones which have actually happened, and aren't dependent on a non-existent planning application being granted) could easily have been met with club money, and most probably were.

You dont need planning permission to buy land mate.