Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

Remember 'What a manager' by Bill while Mosh sat there nodding in agreement, and is now using talk sport as a mouthpiece as a new media darling just like Bill use to with porky.

Nothing will be the same.

Remember 'What a manager' by Bill while Mosh sat there nodding in agreement, and is now using talk sport as a mouthpiece as a new media darling just like Bill use to with porky.

Nothing will be the same.

Goodison certainly isn't either

How dare our new fraud of a owner tart up the old lady (as no one else has in ages ) and as mentioned got rid of a dead beat manager and employ one that nobody in the game thought we could attract.

Pay off the debt
and make progress on a new stadium on the docks
new director of football off the champs

But lets no let the facts get in the way of a good moan, unless you have info that contradicts all that I have said then do share.

Goodison certainly isn't either

How dare our new fraud of a owner tart up the old lady (as no one else has in ages ) and as mentioned got rid of a dead beat manager and employ one that nobody in the game thought we could attract.

Pay off the debt
and make progress on a new stadium on the docks
new director of football off the champs

But lets no let the facts get in the way of a good moan, unless you have info that contradicts all that I have said then do share.

My nan could of paid off the debt with that tv money anyway it's not paid off fully.

The only progress I have seen is him having a meeting with Joe.

Peel isn't even at the table yet, from what I have seen.

The new weeler dealer DOF proceeded over the selling of Stones and will see the selling of Lukaku next season.
He has come in to buy cheap and sell big like we always have done.