7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Underwhelming so far. To sum up he's:
Promoted Elstone on day one
Sold stones to buy our Summer transfers.
Only cleared some of the debt according to companies house.
Given Gibson a new contract
Promised a new stadium and investment yet has only produced cladding
Added Harris who I can't see offering anything
Not given any players worthy of a new contract (Lukaku and Barkley) a new contract only Gibson
Allowed Bill too be transfer conductor
Claimed we bid for players too Jim white on talk sport funny enough half season tickets come out week after
Briefed local journalists about our spending power so they could clickbait us with links to draxler
Appointed a ex PE teacher who claimed to of scouted at the time French league player of the year drogba in a 20 + Mil move lol?
The same Pe teacher who wanted to sell Lukaku too fund transfers of Sissoko Kone Gabbiadani before signing Valenica on loan AFTER BLOWING 30M on Bolasie* Price may be different with add ons

Basically he's let bill and Walsh now control most aspects of the club while giving them his 'wholehearted support'
Now it looks like we may have to sell Barkley in Jan like we had to sell stones..

He seams very passive and is letting business run as usual

Positives are:

Appointed good manager after sacking Martinez. Could claim that it was far too late but that's opinions.
Kept the community side running well
Made players like James Mccarthy feel like they're part of the family.
Had a meeting with Joe Anderson who hinted at the docks in his failed political campaign.

Will we be seeing this 30 mil monopoly money we apparently wanted to spend on deadline day?

Remains to be seen.

It looks like Walsh in fairness is trying to line up deals after haggling the prices my verdict is we will resort to a few loans, but hopefully I am wrong.

If he wins me over I will be happy but for now looks like another false dawn.
Oh now come on now
Weve got to give this farah a chance
It might take him years to turn around years of underspending
As much as i love bill as a blue he had no money
It was like owning a rolls royce but not bieng able to run it for years
Got to give this guy a chance?

Not given any players worthy of a new contract (Lukaku and Barkley) a new contract only Gibson
Claimed we bid for players too Jim white on talk sport funny enough half season tickets come out week after
Briefed local journalists about our spending power so they could clickbait us with links to draxler
Appointed a ex PE teacher who claimed to of scouted at the time French league player of the year drogba in a 20 + Mil move lol?
The same Pe teacher who wanted to sell Lukaku too fund transfers of Sissoko Kone Gabbiadani before signing Valenica on loan AFTER BLOWING 30M on Bolasie* Price may be different with add ons

Basically he's let bill and Walsh now control most aspects of the club while giving them his 'wholehearted support'
Now it looks like we may have to sell Barkley in Jan like we had to sell stones..

Positives are:

Appointed good manager after sacking Martinez. Could claim that it was far too late but that's opinions.
Had a meeting with Joe Anderson who hinted at the docks in his failed political campaign.

Will we be seeing this 30 mil monopoly money we apparently wanted to spend on deadline day?

Remains to be seen.

It looks like Walsh in fairness is trying to line up deals after haggling the prices my verdict is we will resort to a few loans, but hopefully I am wrong.

don't remember Walsh telling Moshiri to sell Lukaku in order to buy Sissoko, Gabbiadini and Kone. Unless you were in the room and you heard that like?

didn't realise we were selling Barkley to fund January either. That conversation in the same room as the conversation above? Seen 1 report saying Spurs were after him but that's about it.

New members! Isnt the derby on monday?
1d395213891ff2aa2ad9bc85ac0a83688efacca50363f546e988ee2d5013be4e-1.jpg

;););););)

Positives are:

Remains to be seen.

....while I agree that Moshiri needs to deliver, I suggest a couple of your points are worthy of challenge;

- I don't believe the Stones transfer 'funded' summer transfers. It is true that we only truly got players in after it happened but my understanding is we faced a salary cap under fair play rules dependent on 'club income'. The Stones sale meant we have plenty of scope in this window to bring players in but that 'credit' then runs out and does not count in the summer.

- my understanding of the Gibson contract is that it was agreed before Moshiri joined and signed during the transition to the new owner. I doubt he could've pulled the plug on that.

Much of what else you say has yet to be proven and might be described as work in progress but I do agree that actions speak louder than words. I'm still positive but only time will tell if Moshiri is the real deal.

....while I agree that Moshiri needs to deliver, I suggest a couple of your points are worthy of challenge;

- I don't believe the Stones transfer 'funded' summer transfers. It is true that we only truly got players in after it happened but my understanding is we faced a salary cap under fair play rules dependent on 'club income'. The Stones sale meant we have plenty of scope in this window to bring players in but that 'credit' then runs out and does not count in the summer.

- my understanding of the Gibson contract is that it was agreed before Moshiri joined and signed during the transition to the new owner. I doubt he could've pulled the plug on that.

Much of what else you say has yet to be proven and might be described as work in progress but I do agree that actions speak louder than words. I'm still positive but only time will tell if Moshiri is the real deal.
You are spot on but you will never silence the "net spend " bleaters

Positives are:

Remains to be seen.

What a crock of bullshit.

You are spot on but you will never silence the "net spend " bleaters

Positives are:

Remains to be seen.

The new players who came in. Are the playing for us for free?

They will all be on pretty big wages. Stones wasnt.

Positives are:

Remains to be seen.

For a minute there I thought that was Dave until you said Koeman was a good manager.!!.

Very polarized anti mosh post there mate. Thing is a Mosh supporter could easily come along with an equally polarized pro Mosh arguement with probably more substance to it.

The truth is somewhere in the middle with probably more +s than -s. There's only so much you can do in 10 months. Some people on here expecting miracles. Lets see what happens in January with the AGM and tfr window.

Oh now come on now
Weve got to give this farah a chance
It might take him years to turn around years of underspending
As much as i love bill as a blue he had no money
It was like owning a rolls royce but not bieng able to run it for years
Got to give this guy a chance?

I give him a chance in summer. Problem is he didn't invest. Now that could be due to a few reasons but I suspect the is no money and I can only use our neg net spend as evidence. If I am wrong it would be great but the price of Depay and Morgan S from Dear united, is adding up to the price Barkley would cost Sprus.

Sames like same old same old.

For a minute there I thought that was Dave until you said Koeman was a good manager.!!.

Very polarized anti mosh post there mate. Thing is a Mosh supporter could easily come along with an equally polarized pro Mosh arguement with probably more substance to it.

The truth is somewhere in the middle with probably more +s than -s. There's only so much you can do in 10 months. Some people on here expecting miracles. Lets see what happens in January with the AGM and tfr window.

I am not Anti Mosh just hope he will spend.

Actions do speak louder than words that is why blues are concerned of the PE teacher judging Valencia and Maarten as good players? Bizarre.