SportPesa - possible new shirt sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be amazing if Elstone is doing all this work, and then at the very end it's revealed Mosh was just keeping him busy on a fake project so he wouldn't mess up anything important. Then Mosh announces a proper sponsor and bins Elstone off.

We can dream at least.

I can see the scouting trips now

africa_kenya_serian_camp_elephant-bull.jpg

"Ey Southall lad - Can you play in goal?"

Only bet if you can afford to, and are prepared to lose money. Gambling companies do nothing other than feed off the desperate. I can't be doing with this advertising of betting companies and I would be, for the first time in my life, totally ashamed of Everton if they went this route.

Only bet if you can afford to, and are prepared to lose money. Gambling companies do nothing other than feed off the desperate. I can't be doing with this advertising of betting companies and I would be, for the first time in my life, totally ashamed of Everton if they went this route.

Where as companies who sell alcohol products do what?

Provide huge employment in growing, harvesting, supplying manufacturing and distribution of carefully crafted products also generating a tax revenue stream for whichever government is in power.

Also they get me beer.

Companies who sell alcohol feed off much more misery than betting companies.

George Best would argue for the other side, if he was still here.

Maybe.

Luckily, I have no direct experience of either afflictions, so I guess those that have would cite their experience as more severe depending on what their crutch was.

Have no problem with betting companies, rather them than Wonga et al.

Maybe.

Luckily, I have no direct experience of either afflictions, so I guess those that have would cite their experience as more severe depending on what their crutch was.

Have no problem with betting companies, rather them than Wonga et al.

Same.

But trying to take a moral high ground regarding the dangers of betting against the dangers of alcohol seems a bit silly to me.

Both are "bad".

Status
Not open for further replies.