Clapping Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go the game to applaud our own team scoring, not another team.

Yeah he played for us, so what?

That was a competitive game that has halved our chances of breaking a 22 year year barren spell.

Made us look like a Fulham and the like.

We have some right cringy bastards who follow us. No doubt the same ones who clapped Kenwright after the Blue Union protest.

That was a competitive game that has halved our chances of breaking a 22 year year barren spell.

We have some right cringy bastards who follow us. No doubt the same ones who clapped Kenwright after the Blue Union protest.
Bad you, don't you realise it portrays us to be 'classy' to applaud an ex player who scores against us even when the score is 0 -0

You wrong me, I considered the posts should go in his thread. Having said that, think folk were saying back when he was 18 he had enormous ability and potential. Do you not think now 4 years later we should be seeing more of that and consistently.
Decent question
I have said he is a good player not a great player, I think people(not getting at you) are making out he should by now be a world beater
Will he ever become a world beater, who knows, but he is a good player in my eyes

Not sure if this answers your question...

Lol

Top of the Everton board on GOT. :)

Would the goal have been applauded if someone else scored it? Of course not, so it's the player it's aimed at. A player who gave no less than 100% and his off the field behaviour and character shames 99.9% of footballers.

What damage is done?

Some proper crying arses on here...perspective children please

edit

btw I've applauded goals against us by non ex players if it was skilful

We have some right cringy bastards who follow us
article-2035851-0DCEBAD900000578-115_634x335.jpg

Or clapping Steven Naismith?

Hmmmmmmmmm :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.