Transfer Rumour Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tut Tut Newcastle fans saying we are buying a dud the real Sissoko was the one we all seen playing for France in the Euros
not the one who downed tools because he was playing for a micky mouse club going nowhere
even professionals get disenchanted when the job they are in is sh!t fact of life
'Even professionals get disenchanted when the job they are in is sh!t fact of life'
Seen that with a number of our players, playing under Martinez last season.

If Ronald Koeman wanted to remove your head from your shoulders with a rusty butter knife, would you just go along with it because he thought it was a good idea?

Ronald Koeman will never want to remove my head from my shoulders with a rusty butter knife.

That's a really silly thing to ask me.

• Everton is a hillarious move

He's been telling everyone for years how he deserves Champions League football, masturbating himself to sleep over the thought of sunning it up in Madrid.

He's moving to Merseyside to play for Liverpool's little brother.

This is a magnificent deal for us

It's the sort of robbery you'd tell your grandkids about one day, we'll miss nothing of him.

image.jpeg

Thats what looks like has just happened. I just feel that everton are at that place where they need those top players. Sissoko isn't one of them. A real match winner required. We have Rom in one. Need more of these big name players. Fee doesn't match this players ability imo.
Oh ay, I agree. Not chuffed about this.

If you'd have said we would one day break our transfer record for 30m for a player from a team in the championship I'd never have belived it

Much rather this was spent on a striker /winger

Status
Not open for further replies.