Everton 2-0 Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some tough games there, be wonderful if we could somehow win at least three of those....

For some strange reason I am not worried. And i don't think the players will be either.

We should be though. tough teams.

Winning these may be the defining moment between challenging for Europe and challenging for the top half.

This Kick off time has ruined everything. I dont even know what time to jump in the shower, what time to leave the house or nothing, im so confused here.

Just realised that I'll miss the first 30 minutes of the first half as I'm at a farm house rightnow and the traffic on the way means you'll always be late. Hope so when I turn on the TV running in my bedroom I make loud sound " YEAH!! GET IN!"

Someone on Kipper reckons, this will be the line-up:

Howard, Baines, Distin, Heitinga, Neville, Bilyaletdinov, Pienaar, Cahill, Fellaini, Donovan, Saha.

Also rumours doing the rounds on there that Arteta, Gosling and Rodwell made the bench.

Interesting programme notes from moyes in regards to Manchester City over Lescott. Says that a club who had a lot of similarities to Everton who suddenly acts with no class.

With Nash on the bench it raises up the average age of our subs to just over 21.

The average age of the outfield players on the bench is 18 1/2! My goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.