Tony Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Which has an "l" of a lot more than what you two are waving around.
Donald has as much chance of being able to wave anything around as Hibbert has of being invited onto the coaching staff at Finch Farm.

The difference is Hibbert has a genuine grievance whereas Twain ruined his appendage himself via a cocktail of drugs, midget prostitutes and guilt.

At least Hibbert will always have his carp.

This is so disappointing. Sure he has done nothing for us in the past few years but it's just utterly disgraceful the way he was treated... Like he said nobody should be let go in such a manner whether they've been here for 2 weeks or 2 decades. Yes he needed to go and yes he definitely knew that but in no profession should you learn you've been let go by reading it on the Internet. Thought the club were above this sort of behaviour. Hope we are more humane in the inevitable offloading of McGeady, Niasse, etc as regardless of if someone deserves a contract or not they should go out with dignity and respect.

Mate, I employ myself and I don't know how to tell me (the person I've employed as myself since I existed), that I am no longer wanted?
That's a tricky one, or at least it is for me!

Everton have ditched me after 25 years, says Tony Hibbert: 'It's no longer the People's Club'
  • Tony Hibbert was released by Everton this summer after 25 years' service
  • He and Leon Osman found out they had been let go via the club website
  • Hibbert still hasn't spoken to any of the club's senior management
  • The right back is training at the club but is embarrassed to use the facilities
  • Everton have recently been taken over by businessman Farhad Moshiri

Crikey

How he kicked another ball for us after that cup final is baffling to me.

Hilarious how he's still training with us, he should be getting his footy in down the pits.

Donald has as much chance of being able to wave anything around as Hibbert has of being invited onto the coaching staff at Finch Farm.

The difference is Hibbert has a genuine grievance whereas Twain ruined his appendage himself via a cocktail of drugs, midget prostitutes and guilt.

At least Hibbert will always have his carp.
Simply dreadful post that has no place on a fine forum such as this ! Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.