Tony Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being a bit dramatic to say the least. Tbf though it should be pretty simple to have had someone at the club be just tell him " hibbo lad you've gotten on quite a bit and we're moving forward in a new direction so won't be renewing your contract".

Honestly poor from both sides

At this point we are taking him at his word that this is fact. Maybe he had an ax to grind.

Wow. Just wow at the self entitled nerve of this thieving talentless buffoon. Wow, how out of touch with reality is he?

Hello everyone, My name is Tony. I have stole a living by being a very, very limited talent at my job, to the extent that I haven't been selected to do my job for the best part of two years. But the best part is: I got paid a fortune, literally a fortune: what most people will never ever see, for doing sweet FA every week.

But Now I feel I have the gall to complain because there wasn't a nice thank you letter from the powers that be, possibly the only good thing Bill Kenwright has done in charge, those awful haters might say, because don't you know, I'm a big blue, and that's all that matters.

Oh you don't know?! I am what fans call, "a good servant," which is hysterical really, because it basically means I am someone who has honoured their criminally overpaid contract, earning double what these same fans earn a year in the space of one week, but it's ok because I have done nothing this week, and therefore I am a great servant.

But now I want to complain because even though I have barely set foot on the pitch, some might say mercifully, the last two years, those utter horrors who realised the living I was stealing, all too late, didn't thank me for turning up and going through the motions every week, so I now must go to the most right wing, anti-working class news outlet I can find and pour my bleeding heart out to them. Poor me.

Oh and also, everything was great under Moyes, because he called me and my mate Ossie the furniture of the club, and the place is the people's club no longer, but I can say that now that Martinez has gone (not while he was my paymaster of course) and Koeman has half an ant's brain and realises I offer nothing so chased me.

Ah, won't yous all miss me now, won't all you hilarious, original, witty fans miss shouting, "shoot, shoot" everytime I cagily receive the ball then look for someone behind me to give it to, all while using my left foot expertly as a standing foot and my right foot as a broken cheese grater.

Signed Tony Hibbert (slices pen out of play)

Mate,

I felt exactly the same. Except I spread my fume out over about 20 posts.

Less of a wall of a text and more fume.

But basically, I fully agree.

It's a bit mental nobody told them, I've got this image of ossie and Tony walking the halls of goodison looking for answers and bill and co running away when they see them coming, hiding in store cupboards and whatnot.

Still, you weren't very good at football and you're now a millionaire, let that be some consolation.

Wow. Just wow at the self entitled nerve of this thieving talentless buffoon. Wow, how out of touch with reality is he?

Hello everyone, My name is Tony. I have stole a living by being a very, very limited talent at my job, to the extent that I haven't been selected to do my job for the best part of two years. But the best part is: I got paid a fortune, literally a fortune: what most people will never ever see, for doing sweet FA every week.

But Now I feel I have the gall to complain because there wasn't a nice thank you letter from the powers that be, possibly the only good thing Bill Kenwright has done in charge, those awful haters might say, because don't you know, I'm a big blue, and that's all that matters.

Oh you don't know?! I am what fans call, "a good servant," which is hysterical really, because it basically means I am someone who has honoured their criminally overpaid contract, earning double what these same fans earn a year in the space of one week, but it's ok because I have done nothing this week, and therefore I am a great servant.

But now I want to complain because even though I have barely set foot on the pitch, some might say mercifully, the last two years, those utter horrors who realised the living I was stealing, all too late, didn't thank me for turning up and going through the motions every week, so I now must go to the most right wing, anti-working class news outlet I can find and pour my bleeding heart out to them. Poor me.

Oh and also, everything was great under Moyes, because he called me and my mate Ossie the furniture of the club, and the place is the people's club no longer, but I can say that now that Martinez has gone (not while he was my paymaster of course) and Koeman has half an ant's brain and realises I offer nothing so chased me.

Ah, won't yous all miss me now, won't all you hilarious, original, witty fans miss shouting, "shoot, shoot" everytime I cagily receive the ball then look for someone behind me to give it to, all while using my left foot expertly as a standing foot and my right foot as a broken cheese grater.

Wow
That was some heartfelt emotion pouring out there!
Feel better? Sometimes it is just better to get it off your chest.
90% of what you said, I agree with, but the simple act of not telling an employee, his contract is not being renewed means it's now 50/50.
I feel like we should be a bit more cut throat, like 'the winners', but still want us to treat people (tea lady or player) in a civil way.
It's a bit of a conundrum for me, because I like that we are liked, but I'd love to be hated because we are winners!!
Stuff 'em....WIN!!!!

Donald has as much chance of being able to wave anything around as Hibbert has of being invited onto the coaching staff at Finch Farm.

The difference is Hibbert has a genuine grievance whereas Twain ruined his appendage himself via a cocktail of drugs, midget prostitutes and guilt.

At least Hibbert will always have his carp.

Simply dreadful post that has no place on a fine forum such as this ! Mods?

The amount of wage envy in this thread is shocking.

Particularly from @bizzaro who spends his parent's monthly allowance on keeping GOT's servers running so that he doesn't get banned again.

If you stick your hand in your pocket you can contribute to GOT's server costs too.

But back on topic please instead of continually attacking the poster rather than the topic.

Its outrageous that Tony - millionaire - Hibbert can consider he's been badly treated by Everton.

He was injury prone towards the end and the club could of easily cut him off three or four years ago.

very eloquently put !

It's a bit mental nobody told them, I've got this image of ossie and Tony walking the halls of goodison looking for answers and bill and co running away when they see them coming, hiding in store cupboards and whatnot.

Still, you weren't very good at football and you're now a millionaire, let that be some consolation.

Small mercies.

If you stick your hand in your pocket you can contribute to GOT's server costs too
Have done in the past and will continue to do so in the future you self righteous blert.

But back on topic please instead of continually attacking the poster rather than the topic.
In your case and the utter guff you spout the two are inseparable.

Its outrageous that Tony - millionaire - Hibbert can consider he's been badly treated by Everton
It's not.

It's really not and if you can't see why then it simply confirms to me the type of self absorbed and selfish person that you are. Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

He was injury prone towards the end and the club could of easily cut him off three or four years ago
That was the clubs decision and is irrelevant to the fact that the club have acted appallingly in the manner of their release of Hibbert - not in the decision to release him itself.

That was the clubs decision and is irrelevant to the fact that the club have acted appallingly in the manner of their release of Hibbert - not in the decision to release him itself.

I aplaud the club for eliminating passengers and dead weight from the club.

Should have been sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.