Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Morata to Chelsea gets wrapped up quickish, can definitely see a Juve bid for Rom, and I think PSG will be sniffing about as well.

Nah, Everton won't sell Rom for less than 50m and Juventus won't pay that.

He's stuck with us unless PSG come in with this monster bid his dad already thought was done.

Still waiting:coffee:

If Morata to Chelsea gets wrapped up quickish, can definitely see a Juve bid for Rom, and I think PSG will be sniffing about as well.

Don't think it will go quick will it the Morata move, haven't Real got to buy him back and then sell him? Its like 2 transfers into 1 hahaha, they buy him back for the £23m clause, then sell him for £40m.

So.....here are some of the persistent rumors with logic (not saying these are, or are not, who I would be in for...)

Real possibility
1) Juan Mata: doesn't fit with Jose / has a history with Koeman / would fill a need
2) Vincent Janssen: Dutch link to Koeman / could be second striker option / move to larger league probable
3) George Wijnaldum: Dutch link / was being watched by Koeman / team relegated
4) Joe Hart: linked in rags / we need a top keeper (he is one) / pep may want to get rid of him

More tenuous
1) Hakim Ziyech: Dutch link / Mentioned with Koeman before / team relegated / lots of interest elsewhere
2) Memphis Depay: Dutch link / likely out at Manu / probably too expensive for risk
3) Scott Dann: links to both us and Koeman / solid if not spectacular defender / domestic price inflation may be too high

Southampton:
1) Virgil Van Dijk: too expensive to me / if we lose Mori or Stones could be likely target
2) Wayama, Forster, Long, Mane , Tadic / all possible, but I think we could do better elsewhere without having having to pay inflated prices that you know Southampton would be after....

It's an interesting group. I still don't know that I have really seen a link to a true replacement for Rom should he go and other than the link to Hart have not seen any strong keeper links - those positions must be sorted.

I admit that I love the idea of Juan Mata.....

Don't rate Wijnaldum, seems to go missing when you need him, doesn't play well away from home and spat the dummy whilst playing for Newcastle as he had Lukaku syndrome.

Only player worth looking at as a back up is Mitrovic, soon as he comes on the defense backs up ten yards, would be a good option off the bench if we are chasing the game and need plan B/C to change it.

Miles from the finished article though but I reckon he will come good

The Dutch are hard to manage mate - I should know as I married one!

Don't rate Wijnaldum, seems to go missing when you need him, doesn't play well away from home and spat the dummy whilst playing for Newcastle as he had Lukaku syndrome.

Only player worth looking at as a back up is Mitrovic, soon as he comes on the defense backs up ten yards, would be a good option off the bench if we are chasing the game and need plan B/C to change it.

Miles from the finished article though but I reckon he will come good
Dont rate mitrovic he looks bog average his finishing isnt great, i think wijnaldum would have more of an impact than mirallas would/does

Status
Not open for further replies.