Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rate Wijnaldum, seems to go missing when you need him, doesn't play well away from home and spat the dummy whilst playing for Newcastle as he had Lukaku syndrome.

Only player worth looking at as a back up is Mitrovic, soon as he comes on the defense backs up ten yards, would be a good option off the bench if we are chasing the game and need plan B/C to change it.

Miles from the finished article though but I reckon he will come good

Plus he's a right angry bestard. Sick of all our players being nice as pie; need more snides.

I personally dont mind the fella, just im not totally convinced hes good enough to be our number 1, maybe.

Think Joel is a good number 2 Goat, should be looking in a higher bracket, personally I think we need to spend a wedge on a keeper, look at the difference in Arsenal when Cech went there, lets see whats happening to Joe Hart.

forgot about joe hart be class that, weird all this excitement in a transfer window dont know what to do with my self

Don't rate Wijnaldum, seems to go missing when you need him, doesn't play well away from home and spat the dummy whilst playing for Newcastle as he had Lukaku syndrome.

Only player worth looking at as a back up is Mitrovic, soon as he comes on the defense backs up ten yards, would be a good option off the bench if we are chasing the game and need plan B/C to change it.

Miles from the finished article though but I reckon he will come good

Hes a full on mentalist though, we wouldn't see him for a third of the season for getting sent off right left and centre.

Considering we done see Kone, or some lad we apparently signed called Niasse am not sure he would be my first target.

Wijnaldum had problems with McLaren, and lots of players under performed and spat their dummy out there. Same could be said of some of the players we have signed before though and been good for us.

Neto linked in Italian media as makeweight with Lukaku to Juventus.

Was a little annoyed we didn't go in for him last summer when he was available for free; very good keeper but not sure what he's like now after a season on the bench.

He's gash, we should be going for players like Aldi and Lidl. I'd take Farmfoods on a free transfer.

We have Stones, Funes Mori, Jagielka, Browning & Galloway for CB

Why would we spend £15-20m+ on Scott Dann for him to sit on the bench????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stones will be on his way I believe, he would be a replacement, plus Jags isn't getting any younger and is a little injury prone now and Dann is 29, perfect age for a center back.

Howling at this article... http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/43013/?

"So if he went for the truly class players then he would get even fewer for his money and the fact is the Everton squad does not have the substance and quality in it presently to provide a good foundation for whoever comes in.

The fact of the matter is that Everton need to spend a lot more than £150 million to boost their squad, they probably need to spend twice that to even stand a chance of the top six."

lollollollollollollollollollol

We used to finish 5th with a squad made up of a fraction of what it is now.... we are where we are because of poor management and the players giving up on the manager. Simple. We have had poor seasons, to say we need to spend £300m to get a chance of the top six is the most comical thing i have heard.

They know nothing about football...hence why they support Southampton...ignore them..or just smirk and ask if they've found a manager yet

We have Stones, Funes Mori, Jagielka, Browning & Galloway for CB

Why would we spend £15-20m+ on Scott Dann for him to sit on the bench????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There's a lot of strange Funes Mori transfer talk bubbling about. If Koeman comes in he really doesn't fit the profile for his type of defender

This is the transfer thread on a football forum. Why are people attacking posters for posting who they'd like us to sign?

People with thousands of hours logged on this forum each year accusing others of having too much time on their hands.....

Lighten up.

I don't have enough time on my hands and would rather look through the forum for information

There will always be angry arses on any thread because they don't agree with what you say, and there is Zatara, the biggest issues with the angry arses they just need to get laid...they will then lighten up

There's a lot of strange Funes Mori transfer talk bubbling about. If Koeman comes in he really doesn't fit the profile for his type of defender

To be fair ball-playing CB is his type of defender since that's how he played and if you look back at some of the players he's used: Van Dijk, Van Beek, Kongolo etc. they're all like that.

To be fair ball-playing CB is his type of defender since that's how he played and if you look back at some of the players he's used: Van Dijk, Van Beek, Kongolo etc. they're all like that.

Funes Mori can't pass wind pal! He's good at other things but he needs to be told he's not a ball playing defender

Status
Not open for further replies.