Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forster too,saw him looking very flat footed beaten by shots that looked very saveable a few times last season.
I don't think they're bad players, I just think they are extremely overpriced for what you get!
I also don't think we will go crazy in the transfer market right away. I expect a lot of players we have that under performed/deteriorated under the previous management to surprise us when they are coached better!

To be fair ball-playing CB is his type of defender since that's how he played and if you look back at some of the players he's used: Van Dijk, Van Beek, Kongolo etc. they're all like that.

Thing is though mate, is he?

I agree he likes a ball playing CB but Mori is a mistake a match player when he tries to be clever with it. If you're looking to build on a solid back line, you don't have him in the side.

Thing is though mate, is he?

I agree he likes a ball playing CB but Mori is a mistake a match player when he tries to be clever with it. If you're looking to build on a solid back line, you don't have him in the side.

Again, never said he was good at it, but if you asked him his style I bet he'd say comfortable on the ball and likes bringing it out. I would start him either but it's still his style. However Koeman was an exceptionally good defender so I'm hoping he can teach Stones when to stay back and teach Mori how to bring it out.

Again, never said he was good at it, but if you asked him his style I bet he'd say comfortable on the ball and likes bringing it out. I would start him either but it's still his style. However Koeman was an exceptionally good defender so I'm hoping he can teach Stones when to stay back and teach Mori how to bring it out.

I reckon he won't need all three of Stones, Mori and Jagielka regardless. Short stop here for Funes

"As I understand it, £100m is low balling it massively. The phrase to me was "If we wanted to go out and sign Messi, we could".

Not that he would join us like.

Most of us are seriously underestimating what Moshiri wants to do to the club." WRD off TEF who called a few things

His posts are spot on. Even for Koeman he was not commiting himself fully but is very sourced.

You know, I seem to be in the company of one on Butland hahahaha. Good keeper - but i feel like he is a little over rated, something we tend to do in this country with english players.

Better keepers out there for a fraction of what it would cost to get him. Again, that just my opinion like!

totally agree mate.

Butland's good - going to be very good, probably, and would be delighted if we signed him.

But there's deffo better out there available

If Morata to Chelsea gets wrapped up quickish, can definitely see a Juve bid for Rom, and I think PSG will be sniffing about as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.