Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
efc.jpg

NSNO is not De boer Pellegrini or someone looking for an easy job

koeman or emery only ones we want if dont get any we are messed up

Look I don't have pelligrini or FDB as my top options but MP has win the league and is a former manager of real Madrid ffs. Everton would be just fine under him for a year or two until it's time to upgrade.

They also seem to be loving having cheap digs at our great city, least we have plenty for tourists to see and do here, what's Southampton got besides their ports?

I'm a saints fan, from everything thats been said and from our own ITK, seems like Koeman is on his way to you guys. I'm sad to see him go, he did us a very good turn, and really helped the club in a hard time for us.

Disappointed to see him go, but I have faith that we will find a good manager to succeed him, and that our club is in safe hands. Slightly suprised to see him go to you guys, your definitely the bigger club, but after two years of hard work with us and another crack at Europa this season, it's slightly surprising he would give that up, for rebuilding a struggling team (even with the promise of huge investment.)

A question to you Everton fans, with City, United, Wet Spam, Chelski and you lot all planning on big overhauls of your squads and spending X hundred million, do you think A) there are enough good players out there, for all these big clubs? B) By saying you have 150 million to spend aren't you opening yourselves up to overpaying massively on players, as clubs know you have cash to burn?

They also seem to be loving having cheap digs at our great city, least we have plenty for tourists to see and do here, what's Southampton got besides their ports?

They still think Brookside is real.

We got the big ships even though they moaned. Yaaay boo tooo yaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.